What's the highlight of your day today?

A two-hour run and a two hour nap.

Ecaps

Let’s see.
-Spending the afternoon exploring with my sweetie.
-Seeing over four hundred people turn out for the CIHL and Canadian Society’s ICE NIGHT in Taipei.
-Blocking a shot, getting a break, and setting up a sweet goal to tie the game in the third period.
-Winning a skateboard in the raffle draw at the game.

My day? This made my week, my month. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Well, would you go to a crap office cubicle if the view from your desk at home was like this? :laughing:

HG

[/quote]What makes you think that’s funny… :wink:

Doing my taxes today and I’m getting a large refund. That makes my day.

T.

Well it is no joke, I’m back at that crap cubicle this morning, but this negative has been somewhat offset by the offer of a healthy pay rise and the best bonus I’ve ever had. Any lurking thoughts that I would ever again work for a Taiwanese boss have evaporated for ever. Really, there is nothing like being appreciated and rewarded.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Well it is no joke, I’m back at that crap cubicle this morning, but this negative has been somewhat offset by the offer of a healthy pay rise and the best bonus I’ve ever had. Any lurking thought that I would ever again work for a Taiwanese boss have evaporated for ever. Really, there is nothing like being appreciated and rewarded.

HG[/quote]

This thread is not for you man. (Jealousy taking over) Please move on. :wink:

T.

The highlights of my day are mauve, mixed–salt-and-pepperish–with coral colors and high-contrast streaks of soft lavender. Crisp pastels that blush with added radiance are a refreshing contrast to a dreary and rainy Monday at work.

The kid next door finally mastered “Jingle Bells” on his recorder/flutophone and gave up.

The highlight of my day will most definitely be bedtime. I’m so sleepy. :snore:

hearing from my students that they didn’t want me to die because any other teacher wouldn’t give them stickers. Ghmf…feels good to be appreciated :unamused:

I got dishes and bought food for my refrigerator today! Tomorrow will be the first night I cook in my new apartment :rainbow: My stomach will get a break from greasy McDonald’s and questionable night market food! Yea!!!

The highlight of any day I work is picking my son up afterwords! Trully a thrill every day. I’m smiling just thinking of it.

It’s Friday! :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend people!

bobepine