When will the US invade Iran?

Which is not going to happen in the real world.

Let’s hope not. Don’t underestimate the alternate reality of neocons though.

Good for her. She fought a lawsuit on a technicality and won. She shouldn’t have been flagged false for that statement, even though she does have a history of speaking falsehoods. In this instance she is technically correct. People be lying all over the place.

Or, she is simply just correct. No need for a qualifier.

A bit of a review of Obama’s ahem creative memoir.

Barack Obama will never forgive Benjamin Netanyahu for being right about the Iran nuclear deal. In his new memoir, Promised Land , Obama writes that the Israeli prime minister’s “vision of himself as the chief defender of the Jewish people against calamity allowed him to justify almost anything that would keep him in power.”

In fact, Netanyahu put his job on the line by doing something few Israeli voters support—he challenged an American president and potentially endangered the U.S.-Israel relationship. In March 2015, he went over Obama’s head to make his case to the representatives of the American people and told Congress that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) would give Iran a clear path to the bomb. Since many restrictions were due to expire by 2025—the so-called “sunset clauses”—Iran would have an industrial-scale nuclear weapons program in about a decade.

“We’re being told that the only alternative to this bad deal is war,” Netanyahu told Congress. “That’s just not true.”

Netanyahu was right. Donald Trump pulled out of the JCPOA in May 2017 and there was no war. Trump sanctioned the Tehran regime into penury and instead of war, Iranian demonstrators took to the streets to protest against those who’d squandered the country’s wealth by funding international terror.

In January, the president ordered the killing of Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani. Middle East experts warned that he’d woken a sleeping giant and the region would shortly go up in flames—but again, there was no war. In fact, the Trump White House’s clear stance against the world’s leading sponsor of terror made room for peace in the Middle East. In the summer, the Abraham Accords gave Israel new regional partners, with the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Sudan all agreeing to normalize relations.

2 Likes

She is correct. She also has a past of lying openly. No need for a qualifier there either.

Yet to see any escalation of war from Soleimani killing, and same will be the case here with nuclear guy. I think the normalization of some relations is good, but saying that Trump has done nothing but make room for peace in the Middle East is a stretch. See the ongoing Syrian civil war and the ongoing (possibly intensifying due to the assassination) war between Israel and Iran in Syria.

Admittedly, I’d say Trump is more restrained than Biden would be, cause bin Salman and especially Netanyahu are beating the war drum hard while Trump is trying to pull out of it.
Seemingly.

Syrian Civil War was started and funded by China to destabilize ME and flood Europe with refugees, exploiting EU benefits and turning them into liabilities, in turn also destabilizing the EU.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBREA3O0MI20140425

China wants everyone out of the Middle East. China wants ALL of the oil for themselves - they are beyond desperate. Same deal in Venezuela and South America - the “Caravans”. China wants all of Venezuela’s oil too.

Soleimani probably worked close with the CCP - he was basically carrying out their orders, in return China would invest hundreds of billions in the region. The moment the US took out Suleimani, the CCP started freaking out and condemning it. Rightfully so because CCPs billions were going to go to waste without leadership in place. When US took out Suleimani, it was a direct warning to China.

Prove it.

So the consensus is that Biden is a warmonger who will get into war with Iran by kowtowing to them and giving them everything they want. Right.

1 Like

ALL THE WORLD’S OIL MWUAHAHHAHAHA

That’s an awfully bold statement. Actually, the future is about water bro. That’s what Israel is about, the wars are really about water security or, more importantly, denying your enemies water so they collapse. There’s plenty of oil to be bought, sold and plundered.

Said the guy who literally doesn’t believe fact-checking sites. Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater my guy, just because something generally correct makes a mistake occasionally. She has several documented and verified falsehoods. The reason she was flagged was because a little something called subtext. She was correct, and shouldn’t have been flagged, but her intention was to dispute an election in which the consensus was already that Biden had won (at the time) and about which misinformation was being spread far and wide (still is), and which is now factual according the American people and in 13 day’s time, the electoral college as per the US Constitution.

TL:DR a broken clock is right twice a day.

Not outwardly, more likely a war monger in sheep’s clothing.

Absolutely nothing bold about it. It’s been the intent for 50 years. Recommend reading about China’s strategic investments in the Middle East and PLA troop deployments to ME to protect long term oil investments.

1 Like

I was using hyperbole in response to your superlative. Yes, and belt and road intensifies that. I don’t see a contradiction. Still plenty of oil for China to get at, especially with Trump so horny for the north slope and ANWR / American-made energy. Hard to say how it will go but if the US continues to isolate itself in such a way, any country producing oil would be very happy to sell oil to the largest economy in the world. Also, the water thing is still true.

1 Like

So, where’s your example of her “openly lying?”

I have no idea. I don’t normally follow her.

“According to its website Black Lives Matter, Inc is NOT a charity. It is a full-fledged corporation that does NOT have any locations.”
June 11th tweet

Says George Soros is “funding the chaos” in Minneapolis via his Open Society Foundations.
May 28th tweet

The Southern strategy is a “myth” that “never happened.”
April 10th, 2019 tweet

I heard her in an interview today dude, claiming that police officers die 18.5 times more than any other profession. She must have meant 18.5%, but even that’s b.s. Far more deadly jobs include crab fishing and logging, policing in the US isn’t even top 10.

That’s good. She’s a white supremacist in black face. She knows that her popularity is largely to do with her looks and being someone Conservatives can’t point to to claim they aren’t being racist. Can’t blame a girl for trying to make a buck, but a grift is a grift, regardless of race, gender, or creed.

That’s a narrative dude. All the stuff you wrote.

You said you don’t follow her. Go listen to the things she says, regularly cheerleading for why black people deserve everything that comes to them, using fake numbers, then get back to me.

Also, everything is a narrative, that’s kind of how we experience time and events as humans. Whether something is a “narrative” is irrelevant to it’s degree of truth. True stories exist.