When's xbox 360 coming to Taiwan?

Never cared much for Ridge Racer until Rage Racer came out. My best friend loved Revolution though. The PS1 racer for me was WipeOut. On topic, the PGR3 demo is great, hopefully the shops’ll have it this weekend!

sony is losing shares to samsung and other large companies in many sectors.

if you are really a game developper, then you must be a pretty bad one. saying that the ps3 totally outperform the XBox360 :loco: is something i wouldnt expect from a rational person, even less from a person that claims himself a professional developper. last time i heard from a professional developper that compared both systems, it was john carmack (gamepro.com/sony/ps3/games/news/50983.shtml) who clearly stated that a ps3 had a little bit more punch that the 360. he also added that that extra performances from the ps3 are really hard to get considering how difficult it is to develop for the sony platform (yes, they probably have dev kits already). for that reason, performances and graphics on both systems might be pretty even or slightly better in favor of the ps3.

anyways all this just proves that sony did a great marketing job so far. marketing that was based only on cgi and numbers… that was so cool when they said our ps3 is 2 times more powerful than the 360 :laughing: personally i judge from what i’ve seen so far and i havent see anything real from the ps3…

[quote]What makes you feel that the PS3 will come out in 2007 ?
Sony officially said that the launch will be for the first quarter of 2006.[/quote]

yeah, cool. we’ll see…
do you think sony would be dumb enough to admit they wont have a ps3 until fall 2006 or later? they simply make an official annoucement to make people believe it’s ok to wait and prevent ms to sell more systems![/img]

sony is losing shares to samsung and other large companies in many sectors.

if you are really a game developper, then you must be a pretty bad one. [/quote][/quote]

I am working for Sony.

cant think of anything else you could come up with anyways after such an aberration :laughing: whatever…

EDIT: ok, got it. it was you :smiley:
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/sony-insider-deleted-for-ps3-comments-148088.php

[quote=“5566”]EDIT: ok, got it. it was you :smiley:
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/sony-insider-deleted-for-ps3-comments-148088.php[/quote]

ha ha ha … LOOOL :notworthy:

no … it was not me :wink:

talking about ps3… http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10932420/page/1/

The journalist is working for Microsoft. In MSNBC, there is MS. :noway:

well, i’m not taking any party here but i think we’ll know pretty soon wether or not these rumors are founded. if you do work for sony, you know what’s coming in february… pretty much any gaming website is expressing doubts about a spring release anyway.

so when will you grant us with some technical comparison 360/ps3? would be fun :raspberry:
btw, have you seen or tried the fight night 3 demo for the 360? just asking cos i know it was supposed to be a tech demo for the ps3…

In fact, I know nothing :smiley: … I just don’t doubt unless I have some concrete reasons to do so.

There is some on Internet:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XBox360

techon.nikkeibp.co.jp/NE/rep/050617.html

As I said, I don’t know anything :smiley:

hey, you said the ps3 “totally outperforms” the new xbox. to prove your statement you just show up with some wikipedia links and some features comparison tables… hilarous :notworthy: well, as you said yourself, yes, you certainly know nothing…

youtube.com/watch.php?v=WnpGtHq7Z0U

Interesting but a bit dated read about the ps2/ps3:

editorials.teamxbox.com/xbox/113 … achine/p1/

I heard the PS3 would be out in April in Japan,
and we could get them from pricejapan.com.

flame it if you want but i dont see anything coming before fall…

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/10265/Sony-Still-Not-Ready-to-Roll-Out-PlayStation-3/

[quote]What makes you feel that the PS3 will come out in 2007 ?
Sony officially said that the launch will be for the first quarter of 2006.[/quote]

here we go…
gamespot.com/pages/news/stor … 972&page=0

the 60gb hard drive will make it even more expensive. games on BR only, too. at the end, it will depend on games but so far launch titles are really bad.

Well Sony hasn’t really announced anything yet about launch titles so it’s still all speculation. Sony DOES have a chance to really stick it to Microsoft by launching with proven system sellers like MGS4 or GT5. If They can pull that off, Microsoft will be in a very bad position unless they can get a bonafide AAA hit and units in the stores this summer.

More on topic, has the 360 officially launched here yet? It was supposedly coming out last week but there was a supply problem or something…

yep. right on. but there was list on sony’s site. it was removed. i don’t know why? there was no mgs or gt to be seen.
what i see is that before november, xbox360 will have a new version of far cry, gears of war and maybe halo3…
i want to see ut2k7 on ps3 or anything that looks like screenshots and trailers of games that sony showed the world during last year’s E3 :laughing:

did anyone else smile at sony’s new “4d concept”. it reminds me the emotion engine… what a cool marketing slogan that is!

official delayed date is today i think. [/quote]

I was over at Warner Village last night and noticed a huge outdoor Xbox tent show (just outside of Mitsukoshi, across the street from Warner)… They had a gang load of Xboxes and different games out on demo. I didn’t really look into it much (since I’m not much of a gamer) but by the looks of it they were definitely selling something… and had loads of stock of whatever they were selling.

Xbox 360 finally hits shelves in Taiwan
Kevin Hsu, Taipei; Adam Hwang, DigiTimes.com [Friday 17 March 2006]

Microsoft Taiwan formally debuted the Xbox 360 in Taiwan at separate launch ceremonies in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung on March 16.

A limited number of the popular game consoles was on hand at each of the ceremonies with where throngs of people lined up in hopes of being able to purchase a unit on the spot. The 250 units available in Taipei were gone within half an hour.

Fifteen games for the Xbox 360 were also presented at the ceremonies with a total of 50 games to be available by the end of June of this year, according to Microsoft

It has arrived!
rosengrensmetall.se/Pics1/Ag … y-1160.jpg