Where are Trump's Tax returns?

I predict that when we finally see those tax returns, all those clamoring for them will wish they hadn’t.

Meanwhile, he uses the whole issue to show up these people for looking desperate.

This could be a bargaining chip. If he agrees conditionally to release the returns, the conditions will amount to calling the hypocrites out. He could demand various Dem tax returns. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours first.” He could demand Bubbette’s email server. He could demand a tax cut for the Deplorables. He could demand an Odammitcare repeal. He could demand a lot of things, that, simply by making the demand, he changes the subject.

It doesn’t matter whether he can get those things. Simply by demanding them, he changes the whole game. Because if he agrees at all to release them, the whole “he’s hiding something” narrative goes poof. By demanding something in return, he avoid looking like he’s caved. By demanding the right something in return, he turns the tables.

He has a track record of turning the tables on these fools. Their narratives all go poof sooner or later.

1 Like