Where are Trump's Tax returns?

I will look later.

How about senior editor?

Undercover video obtained by Project Veritas shows New York Times London Senior Staff Editor Desiree Shoe revealing a biased political agenda in the operation of the so-called ‘paper of record.’ Shoe explains a difficulty in reporting about President Donald Trump objectively due to political bias. In one exchange, she says that journalists covered Trump in such a sensational way during the election season so as to deter readers from voting for him. Shoe also shares her negative opinion of Vice President Mike Pence, citing his religious views.

Or their IT consultant?

Project Veritas has released undercover audio of an IT Consultant for The New York Times admitting The Times has a company culture of anti-Trump bias. Todd Gordon, who works in-house at The Times, says he has not met a single person who likes Trump: “Everyone hates him [Trump].”

It’s funny. I just opened YouTube to catch up on my Trump news. Trump surrogates are word for word repeating the talking points of some posters here.
Kayleigh McEnany on Fox has given most of the arguments here.
Not saying it’s bad to repeat the opinions of others if they are good arguments. Just curious if some posters are watching the same source before posting

2 Likes

Like who? I don’t watch Fox News, so you’re own your own with that. I almost never watch the news now, they all suck.

I’d be interested to learn more about the audit. It’s on pause right now? How much power does Trump have over the IRS? How likely is it that he got that tax refund by illegal means? Is he going to be able to pay back those 70~100 million dollars and then the other 400 or so he owes over the next few years? Is he facing bankruptcy? Is he trying to stay afloat by staying in office? How does he benefit financially from being president? How is he able to focus on the job he’s supposed to do with so much stuff going on?

2 Likes

Great points. As I mentioned an IRS audit of a sitting president isn’t a small deal.

Oh, l forgot one, who are his creditors?

1 Like

Ah yes, Project Veritas. The paragon of journalistic integrity. :joy:

Please research the people behind this group and their quite dubious history before taking anything from them as gospel, or even as half-credible.

It’s a digital circus, and there is a sucker being born every minute.

Your blind loyalty to this criminal is astounding.

If Trump took a nice steaming shit on your front porch, perhaps you would shake his hand, thanking him for being so thoughtful to give you fertilizer.

Reality check: maybe in MAGAland people are “tired” of the Times, but here in America the NYT is doing better than ever, they are getting incredible scoops (including these 20 years of tax returns), and Trump is losing the election, badly. The NYT reflects where the large majority of Americans are at: sick of this trashy self-enriching soap opera we’ve been stuck in for four years, and ready to get back to tackling the actual challenges facing Americans: climate change, a broke healthcare system, and out of control inequality.

6 Likes

And if trump told you air was wonderful, you’d hold your breath :sweat_smile:

Please, I’m one of the few people who have opposed and supported him. You are the biased one. It’s always hilarious to watch biased people try this bs with me, a lifelong independent who has only ever voted for Democrats.

You’ve been living in a liberal bubble since birth. Come out of it for once, the water is fine. It’s amazing to see things outside of liberal or conservative bubbles.

We don’t know why the audit of the $73m has been paused, but we know it has been escalated out of the IRS to a Congressional committee on taxation because it is such a large amount (this is standard procedure).

What’s likely happened is the members of Congress on that committee have paused it because it’s an unprecedented situation: how do you objectively make a judgement on the President’s tax liabilities, who is either your political opponent or the leader of your party?

So, once he’s out of office (next year or in four years), this will catch up with him.

It does look like he should not have claimed those credits, because he got something of value (a 5% stake) when he abandoned the companies in question. So, it wasn’t an actual full abandonment, and therefore he’ll have to give back the $73m “quickie refund,” plus interest and penalties.

1 Like

Describes myself to a “T” yet…like recognizes like and we are very, very different.

Project Veritas is some octane level junk food for the right. If you are being honest here about your affiliation and past history, you are quite misled.

But Occam’s Razor suggests someone constantly repeating Trump team talking points verbatim is, most simply therefore most likely, an ardent Trump follower. Can we just be honest here?

1 Like

Hey, don’t steal my line! That’s the one I use on you guys. Get your own line.

Yeah. I’ve been planning since the early 2010s on here for many posts strongly opposing him to just fake it and switch. You got me.

I posted this in 2016 just so I can fool all of you!

Just saying. It’s going to be hard to say I’m the one in the bubble when you can literally see most of my posting history to be pretty liberal and pro democrat in the past. A lot of what you write reminds me of what I used to think. Then I actually left that liberal bubble. Well it kind of burst for me the way the Democrats have reacted to Trump. They stopped promoting all the things I cared about and made their entire existence about trump.

Part 2 is out. Focuses in on his TV earnings in the early 2000s, and the poor investments he made with the money, which has led to his present money troubles.

Yeah, someone leaked his tax returns, something that doesn’t seem to bother you.

My bet is on Andrew Weissmann, he is increasingly desperate, printing a book and an article in the NYT last week and another in Forbes today, slimy dirtbag who resorts to the vilest tactics looks like Durham may hold him to account. If correct expect a lot more stories based on evidence Weissman and his henchmen were able to dig up under a fraudulent FISA and bogus witch hunt.

But I doubt any of that will bother you, intelligence agencies used to target your political opponents probably is not a concern to you or complicit media pushing the information out there and most likely mischaracterizing it to the most damaging effect possible.

I doubt the implications have barley crossed your mind.

Lol you must have hated the pentagon papers.

-corruption and illegal/unethical behavior protected by status/ position of power
-leak happens, the dirt gets swept out from under the rug - evidence of criminal behavior is now out there for all to see
-get mad that this somehow happened, and not even care about the dirt (criminal behavior) that was hidden from the eyes of the public by status privilege?

Jesus. These people could not ask for a better mindset.

1 Like

You like the idea of a authoritarian regime? One that uses the very powerful intelligence agencies not to investigate crimes but target individuals and investigate them till they find a crime and in some cases just make it up? Then have a complicit media that helps destroy the individual or individuals?

That is the “side” you seem to have aligned yourself with. One only need look at the shameful treatment of Mike Flynn at the hands of a complicit media that helped set him up, orders from the top, Obama/Biden to get Flynn and intelligence services that complied and who wrote notes to each other that “Trump was right” they were manufacturing a narrative, going after innocent people and the purpose was in their own words to “get Trump”.

Oh yeah, your side are the good guys for sure.

2 Likes