Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

quiz

Hey, ni zi ji xiang yi xiang

Hurray, the forces of good have triumped over the forces of evil!

:parasol_on_ground:

just looked for a city starting with Worth…

that was too easy…

Is that how you’re spinning it? :joy:

yeap, thats why I said no clues. cause the answer was in the picture

Wait, I can’t see a street that looks like that on Google street view…

OK, got it. The town is correct, that counts… S3rd Street and E Main Ave

Hey I wouldn’t do that!

(Or would I?)

I’d done Worthington (no dice) and was futilely goofing around with Worthingham. :slight_smile:

Leaderboard
:church: :church: :church: :church: :church: __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:trophy:)
:ship:
:tractor:
:kick_scooter:
:small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: GEAJVOP
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ TANDO
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: HANNES
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ MA3XIU1
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ FEI-FAN
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TEMPOGAIN
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ CHARLIE_JACK
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANGO42
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GAIN
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MICK
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GABOMAN

I have one more airplane (I was at 9 and then I got the blues trail railway intersection)

Whoa, thought you were there visiting someone else at the hospital at first. Hope everything goes smoothly!

one crashed because of the Bulgaria guess fail…?

No, I think he gained that one back on his last correct guess.

I was at ten, and then you took one back to put me at nine… Then I got one correct and Im still at nine?

Whatevvva , fly baby fly

OK, let’s do this the hannes way…

What river are these fine people looking at?

The Congo?

No

[You did not expect another answer, did you?]

The Nile?