Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

Didn’t answer it, and he didn’t follow instructions, so it doesn’t count.

Does it at least mean you will be posting a new image?

I guess I’ll have to now, ha. Race boy never reads the instructions.

Keeping the same theme. Looking for the name of a city.

Fully aware , but the odd clue helps , without dedicating hours to searching. 356,000 kms of coastline in the world, just trying to get it down a little.

Happy to give clues, but not after the very first guess. And that photo was packed with clues, especially for a Yooker like yourself.

Kobe Japan

No.

Qing Dao

No.

Macau

I guess Pusan (Busan) in South Korea, but haven’t found that angle yet.

Found a very similar pic:

So proud of my detective work right now… :wink:

1 Like

I consider this one solved. The Doctor is in the barn squeezing those teeties… so let’s move on.

Name the park. It is in South America. The town’s name sounds familiar, very familiar…

I’ll give the distances, that’s what I do :slight_smile:

Oh, almost forgot…

Leaderboard
:trophy: Dr_Milker: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains:
geajvop: :beach_umbrella:
RickRoll: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tando: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
shiadoa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
ma3xiu1: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hannes: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tango42: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hansioux: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Gain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Liam_Og: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Mick: :earth_africa:
Fei-Fan: :earth_africa:
tempogain: :earth_africa:

well… I’ll take a stab at it Balmaceda Park, Stantiago

Good guess

about 500km off

unless you really meant Stantiago… that city is about 20 light years off

For a guy who lived in California, almost every single city name in South America sounds familiar…

Plaza de armas de los Angeles?

Wow, tando with de slam dunk!

:earth_africa:

The City of Angels light