Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

So where’s it located? Not in Tibetan National Museum?

You added that on edit. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ve hit enter by mistake. It was in less than a minute!
You were just too fast to reply… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok this one is even easier than the last one.

At one time it was arguably a symbol of which country’s interference with which country?

Untitled

France interfering in Egypt, Rosetta Stone?

England interference in Scotland.
This is the Stone of Scone , supposedly the Stone of Jacob over which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned at Scone in Perthshire, was stolen by King Edward I of England in 1296 and placed under the throne at Westminster Abbey in London.

:camera:

It was returned to Scotland so its bone of contention status is much reduced now.

I think that scone is past its sell by date. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This thread is turning into a whole new history and learning experience…

2 Likes

Ok. Now I have no excuse. I’ll have to find something.
Just give me some minutes…

LEADER BOARD

:camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :one: )
:camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:3rd_place_medal: :one: )
:camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :one:)

Potential players who have yet to make a correct guess
HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: ) INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) TANDO (:seven: ) TEMPOGAIN (:five:) HANSIOUX (:four:) MA3XIU1 (:three:) SHIADOA (:three:) CHARLIE_JACK (:two:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) FEI-FAN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) ZEPTO (:two:) BRIANJONES (:one:) GABOMAN (:one:) GAIN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) LIAM_OG (:one:) MICK (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) TANGO42 (:one:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:)

Forgot to add: …and the person who is not posting when it’s his/her turn, is not allowed to guess that time.

Should I add it to the rules?

1 Like

I suggested that in the other thread, but you guys thought it was too harsh.
Up to you, my man!

Okay, here’s my contribution:
Where are these and what’s their meaning?
There are many more near these

shoes on the Danube Budapest. Reflection

Shoes on the Danube

Memory-Text-shoes

1 Like

Asking for the “meaning” is a bit vague, right? Think the point should go to shiadoa

Maybe I should have mentioned the original incident , but It is seen as a memorial to reflect on how bad things were , I thought… like losing a Budapest property to the Communists :thinking: But I am only one quarter Hungarian …or is that 1/1024?

1 Like

@shiadoa gets this one.
Although I was looking more for @geajvop answer. Is my fault for not being specific.
But I’d give one to both, if @hannes agrees…

1 Like

Aren’t we in a giving spirit today…

2 Likes