Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

That’s just the start of the game.
Soon, there’ll be blood!

I actually had the answer and then went off stupidly to find a photo

LEADER BOARD

:camera: :camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :one: )
:camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:3rd_place_medal: :one: )
:camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :one:)
:camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:four:)

Potential players who have yet to make a correct guess
HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: ) INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) TANDO (:seven: ) TEMPOGAIN (:five:) HANSIOUX (:four:) MA3XIU1 (:three:) SHIADOA (:three:) CHARLIE_JACK (:two:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) FEI-FAN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) ZEPTO (:two:) BRIANJONES (:one:) GABOMAN (:one:) GAIN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) LIAM_OG (:one:) MICK (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) TANGO42 (:one:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:)

:joy:

Easy …Which city ? What/whom, is it commemorating?

Damaskus, Steve Jobs?

St. Petersburg, Steve Jobs?

1 Like

Steve Jobs Memorial correct but wrong City

The double barrel questions are leading to double points. (Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that)

:camera: Oh dear …it starts again :joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m not going to win this one. Time for somebody else to take the crown.

In fact, I’m staying out the the next round, so somebody else can post a pic.

LEADER BOARD

:camera: :camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :one: )
:camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:3rd_place_medal: :one: )
:camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :one:)
:camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:four:)

Potential players who have yet to make a correct guess
HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: ) INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) TANDO (:seven: ) TEMPOGAIN (:five:) HANSIOUX (:four:) MA3XIU1 (:three:) SHIADOA (:three:) CHARLIE_JACK (:two:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) FEI-FAN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) ZEPTO (:two:) BRIANJONES (:one:) GABOMAN (:one:) GAIN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) LIAM_OG (:one:) MICK (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) TANGO42 (:one:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:)

I see the point about double questions, but as Mr. Job’s face was on that …the city was the thing . Feel sorry for Hannes

Yeah, and the water is not wet…

I wouldn’t want a point for recognizing Steve Jobs face…

No, I’m serious. It’s no fun if the same person wins every time.

Someone’s tired of winning…

Good job I didn’t think like that when I was Racing .:thinking:
When you go from 4th to 10th , you have to slowly work your way back :kissing_heart: