Where to get PCR tests in Taiwan (flying to US soon)

Does anyone know what the status is on antigen tests for flying to the US? Does China airline allow antigen tests to board?

I will be doing the same shortly, and I don’t dare try the Rapid Antigen Test for the simple reason that my flight departs on a Sunday and I would have to take the test on the Saturday (they require it to be taken less than 24h prior to departure). So I will pay up TWD3500 for a PCR test 3 days prior.

1 Like

Its not the Airline that determines the test you need, its the rules of your destination country.

You can try here https://www.hungclinic.com.tw/ they sent me a sample of the certificate they issue and it meets all the requirements for Australia!

I forget what they quoted but it was less than $1000nt.

The problem I’m having is that i live in Miaoli. It’s so far away.

There’s a fair few hospitals that issue a rapid test certificates for travel but they only care about it meeting the USA’s requirements. They won’t make any exceptions.

1 Like

I’m leaving on a Saturday afternoon, i was planning on getting the rapid test Saturday morning then heading straight to the airport.

I haven’t seen my family in over 2 years, I’m getting excited :joy:

Also some airlines do have requirements for their travellers so you would need to meet theirs as well as the countries requirements. You should be able to google airline requirements

3 Likes