Where to meet a girlfriend?

I stay in Taipei. I was thinking of finding a girlfriend.

What are some good bars, clubs, or places to maybe find a girlfriend?

2 Likes

You can meet one over here.
You can meet one over there.
You can meet her over beers.
You can meet her in the air.
You can meet people everywhere.

15 Likes

Tinder is not a bad choice

1 Like

I usually meet them through some mutual activity, try to get to know them and go from there
I wouldn’t recommend it. Usually you go three months and find out they have a bf

3 Likes

Or you can be direct from day one and see if they have a bf?

1 Like

grindr is quite popular here.

8 Likes

How about toastmasters?

13 Likes

7/11

2 Likes

:roll:

2 Likes

There was one guy who had a thing for teashop girls.

2 Likes

Get an aunt to introduce you to a friend of a friend’s daughter who is pretty, good at cooking, and from the same small town in south Taiwan.

8 Likes

Meetup.com or app

best place?
Taipei main station MRT stop at around 8:00am-8:45am and 6:00-6:45pm.
Make sure to stand in the middle of the oncoming rush of females as they come up the escalators from the red line.
Just keep smiling.

6 Likes

Go up to random strangers at their workplace and start flirting with them. Hey, it worked for someone I know - multiple times - and now he’s getting married in a few months.

1 Like

I can chat up Taiwanese girls, but they all just want to be friends. How do you move from the friend zone to the more-than-just-friends zone?

(I’m a young American-born Taiwanese in my 20s who speaks good Mandarin.)

Contrast Filipina and Indonesian domestic workers, who would develop crushes on me after just 30 minutes of talking to me. Huge contrast. I couldn’t believe it on my first visit to Taiwan after I just graduated college.

1 Like

Uhhh…I thought you and this Indonesian girl were cuffed?

8 Likes

Ah, you read my other thread!

And yes, that’s why she gets pretty jealous and tells me to be super careful when talking to other Indonesian women. I don’t get why they all want me.

She somehow senses that Taiwanese women don’t really hit on me, so she lets me talk to them.

It starts with green and ends in card :wink:

8 Likes

Yeah honestly I’m with uncreative here. Something seems fishy…

1 Like

He’s not some wayward puppy looking for a home…