Which book, animal and/or country are you?

bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm

[quote]You’re Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf

Your life seems utterly bland and normal to the casual observer, but inside you are churning with a million tensions and worries. The company you surround yourself with may be shallow, but their effects upon your reality are tremendously deep. To stay above water you must act like nothing’s wrong, but you know that the truth is catching up with you. You’re not crazy, you’re just a little unwell. But no doctor can help you now[/quote]

I took the animal quiz underneath the book quiz and I’m a wolf. [quote]known for eating your food quickly and traveling witha pack of close friends, you’re what every teenager thinks is cool. But you definitely have a mean side, but you’ll tell people society has made you that way. Sometimes it just feels good to howl. You keep thinking you see yourself on cheezy T-shirts. Young boys are encouraged to never say your name.[/quote] I’ve never read Virginia Woolf.

LOL

i am “Love in the Time of Cholera” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

wow, i am a bit taken back by that one. a quote from the results “…you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can…”

i need a drink!..lol

p.s.

animal: cat
state: north carolina

very bizarre

State: California

[quote]You’re Compassion Fatigue!
by Susan Moeller

You used to care, but now it’s just getting too difficult. You cared about the plight of people in lands near and far, but now the media has bombarded you with images of suffering to the point that you just don’t have the energy to go on. You’ve become cold and heartless, as though you’d lived in New York City for a year or so. But you stand as a serious example to all others that they should turn off their TV sets and start caring again.[/quote]

Damn…that’s not fun at all. :frowning:

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Maybe that’s why I hated that book so much.

Apparently, I’m a moose:

I re-took the book quiz and went with evens instead of odds and got a book I’ve actually read.

[quote] You’re Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol

After stumbling down the wrong turn in life, you’ve had your mind opened to strange and curiouser things, As life grows curiouser, you have to ask yourself what’s real and what’s illusion. Little is coming to your aid in discerning fantasy from fact, but the line between them is so blurry it’s starting not to matter. Be careful around rabbit holes and those who smile too much and avoid hatshops altogether[/quote]

That’s good advice for everyone on hatshops and rabbit holes.

[quote]You’re The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!
by C.S. Lewis
You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you’re re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals.[/quote]
I’m glad they only had six questions.

[quote]You’re a Road Runner!
While you are a swift and agile runner, most people over the years have come to associate you more with driving than running. After all, you are a big fan of laying on the horn. Sounds of coyotes in the distance should make you nervous, but they really don’t. You believe in the sand beneath your toes. Your favorite type of Mexico is New Mexico.
[/quote]
The state bird of New Mexico.

[quote]You’re the United Nations!
Most people think you’re ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there’s always going to be a long way to go. You’re always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.
[/quote]
These may be contradictory.

[quote]You’re Nevada!
People are constantly mispronouncing your name, and this has provided you with a lot of frustration over the years. You prefer silver to gold, sagebrush to trees, and cards to sporting events. There is almost nothing you aren’t willing to lay down a wager on, and others seek you out for advice on their own wagers. You don’t take marriage terribly seriously, though you are one of its biggest proponents. Far too often these days, others are mistaking you for an industrial-strength garbage bag.[/quote]

[quote]You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you’re re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals.
[/quote]

[quote]You’re a Monkey!
Hey hey! People say you monkey around! But you know that they’re only envying the way you express your humor and good-natured spirit. While more intelligent than many of your peers, you choose to express it by making fun of them and laughing more than a more academic pursuit. In grade school, you were a ruler of the playground and could out-climb anyone you knew. If your name is George, you are hopelessly curious. In fact, even if your name isn’t George, you are hopelessly curious. How common is the name George, anyway?
[/quote]

[quote]You’re Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it’s called for. Good enough to make people cry.
[/quote]
Eerily close to the bone, except that I don’t feel cursed.

I find this site to be excessivley negative…or is it just me??

You’re Anne of Green Gables!
by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage
cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You’re impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don’t have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn’t exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.
Take the Book Quiz

You’re South Africa!

After almost endless suffering, you’ve finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren’t interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you’re a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

Take the Country
Quiz

Something is afoul…every time I take the COUNTRY quiz I get to be Texas!!!

Texas is a country now?? Where have I been!

Geez!!!

I’m either Israel or Vatican City, depending on whether I prefer Catholicism or Judaism. :saywhat:

I’d rather be Texas.

You’re a Giant Squid!

One of the most shadowy and dark figures in your community, you sometimes are only known by what you leave behind, and what others say of you. With this murky and mysterious rap, you’ve become one of the most pursued and pondered people of your populous. You’re exceptionally large and even more lanky. You’re really into those suction cup baby-on-board signs made for cars.

[quote=“jdsmith”]
Texas is a country now?? Where have I been![/quote]
Obviously not in Texas.

[quote=“Richardm”][quote=“jdsmith”]
Texas is a country now?? Where have I been![/quote]
Obviously not in Texas.[/quote]

Come on. Cut me some slack…I just got new shoes. :slight_smile:

State: California

Animal: Salamander

Book: Love in the Time of Cholera

Something freaky going on. I got all the same as Tetsuo except I’m a gila monster, but that is pretty close to a Salamander. Weird.

EXCELLENT! other cholera people…lol

i was getting concerned. i am more perplexed by the state quiz…i am sooo not north carolina.