Which celebrities do you most resemble?

Jeez… somebody gets around.
Taipei today, Taichung fridays, Croatia when the Taiwanese men run scared…

We’ve gotta get that mass-pm function up and running, eh, Tash?

:wink:

[quote=“tash”][quote=“irishstu”]Hehe. 69% Orlando Bloom. (Thank you very much :wink: )
Closely followed by 67% Brad Pitt (Boy, does this site make you feel good, lol).
[/quote]
Hey, Handsome! Wanna take me out tonite?

I hear Taichung is hapnin’ on Fridays.

(Yes, that pm WAS for you :wink:)[/quote]

OK then, but only cos you were the first to ask. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Jaboney”]Thanks Notsu! :rainbow:

When you headed back to Taiwan?

Ah, screw that. I’m in Vancouver now. I can take a couple of fights, go the long way around, and stopover for a week or three. Clear your schedule, k? :pray:[/quote]

Schedule cleared and waiting. :wink:

You’re not gonna stand me up now, are you? :saywhat:

Apologies all you smilie-phobes, but there’s been a lot of talk among the boys: “[color=green]N[/color][color=blue]o[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=red]s[/color][color=green]u[/color]
mumble, mumble
[color=red]HOT![/color] No, no, you don’t understand.
mumble mumble
[color=blue]cool[/color]. [color=green]N[/color][color=blue]o[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=red]s[/color][color=green]u[/color]
mumble mumble
…” So to finally be noticed (and for my nose!)… well, I gotta say

:pray: :thanks: “I owe you one, Big Guy.”

[quote=“Notsu”]Schedule cleared and waiting. :wink:

You’re not gonna stand me up now, are you? :saywhat:[/quote]
:yay: :yay: :yay:

Now that yo… our schedule is clear, can we pencil in a little of this,
:flowers: :lovestruck: :serenade: :hubba:
say between 12:00 February 2 and next September?

See you in the airport; just look for the tall, ruggedly handsome stranger with the nose.

Oh, one more thing. A while ago, after first meeting s
t
o
a
m
s
e
h
one
for dinner, she capped the evening with “Well, at least you’re not completely insufferable.” (Or something to that effect.) Should that happen, or my plane be diverted, I’ll be really easy to spot.
:taz:

(Now I’m going to take another photo and run it again. With this smirk, I bet I get a 95% hit on Jack Nicholson.)

edit: Nope. No Jack. John Cusack, Viggo Mortensen, and… it must be true (my students weren’t bs’ing me), Nicolas Cage.

Harriet Beecher Stowe, apparently… I know it wasn’t the greatest photo of me, but WTF?

I’ve been told several times I look like Jeff Bridges. But the Forumosans say I resemble Mr. He!

Oh, Jaboney, your excitement is flattering,
even when you don’t mean it
. :blush: :rainbow:

And I’m definately free from January 13 (hey, it’s Friday the 13th!) 2006 to September 2007, so I’ll be waiting for you at the main exit in Tallinn airport.

Oh, by the way… A short while ago we had a discussion in Women’s Forum, where John Cusack turned out to be all girls’ favourite. :sunglasses: :wink:

Edit: checked your Flickr album. You’re nothing like John Cusack. Handsome nevertheless. Beautiful wife too. :unamused:
Damn, life’s unfair.
Now, do you have any single brothers? :wink:

Wife? What wife?
Oooohhh… you mean “Yi-wen”.
To tell the truth, she’s a model/actress. I hired her 5, 6 years ago to play my ‘girlfriend.’
See, I just got tired of the dating scene and found that this was a convenient way of taking myself out of it without too many questions.

But now, with a chance like this, I’m dropping the whole charade. :wink:

Oh, and no brother. I do have a sister in Copenhagen though, who I should visit since I’ll be in the neighbourhood anyways. Can we add a bit of travel (and a few months) to the itinerary?

(I gotta get into that Women’s Forum.)

Oh, that explains. I knew there would be a really good explanation to this. :wink:

I wonder what she’d do if she saw this thread. Hope you like pain. :smiling_imp:

Of course, I can explain away anything.

Fortunately, Yi-wen doesn’t ‘play forumosa’, and isn’t here to read over my shoulder.

Quick! More posts! Somebody bury this in the back pages.

(Right, I’ll be seeing you, soon as I cover my tracks.)

Ow! Yi-wen! Ow! Where’d you come from??? Stop it… OW!

For those of you that haven’t met me, I look like Patrick Bateman when he played Bruce Wayne in Batman begins…

Hmm, my 2nd picture that is supposed to look like me is Jennifer Connely. She’s hot. I’ll take it as a compliment.