White people cop an attitude

I suggest the name of this thread get changed to getsmokedgetstoned people cop an attitude

[quote=“scooter”]Is getshotstabbed formosa reincarnated? Anybody want to check on the date of formosa’s disappearance and gss’s appearance?[/quote]No, Formosa might have been a little odd, but he never threatened anyone.

He’s not Formosa…this I know…a little butterfly told me…he’s an FOB…he is known to all of you…but not how you think…

And so far…I think he’s only threatened himself…as for calling everyone “fatties”, in my case, he’s right. What do you think? Does this post make me look fat?

This guy is bustin’ in in style…keep getting shot…keep getting stabbed.

The Inside Toe

How should we know him? Is it Jeffu Locker?

Nope.

ron?

You know, like lots of white people, I’ve sometimes wished I were black or some other ethnic minority so that I could have a socially acceptable excuse for my angry-young-man angst. If you’re white and are angry at society and your life is fucked up, you’re just a “pathetic overprivileged whiner.” But if you’re black, even if you do indeed come from a privileged middle-class background as many black people these days do, your anger and angst are justifiably righteous rage at a racist society (even if you personally have rarely encountered much racism against you in your life). I mean, life is fucked up for everybody - the majority of men “lead lives of quiet desperation.” Wouldn’t it be neat to declare yourself an oppressed minority and thus be able to bitch & whine about how miserable things are and get away with it? It’s very American trick to pull - there are more oppressed minority groups in modern America than there are majority-just-regular-non-hyphenated Americans, because everybody wants to jump in and grab a piece of the Oppressed Class Pie. Nobody wants to be perceived as a member of the privileged class. Nobody wants to be seen as normal folks whose troubles are the fault of their own and not society’s fault, not anymore. There hasn’t been any serious discrimination or bigotry in American society against Irish, Italians, or Jews in over half a century, but plenty of those Americans walk around with the Oppressed Minority ™ chips on their collective shoulders - feeling sorry for yourself is a hard habit to let go. For many black Americans, anger is the default mode of expression - everything that goes wrong in their life can somehow tenously be tied to societal oppression. If you’re a white guy who beats his wife and gets drunk every night, you’re just a loser. If you’re a black guy who beats his wife and gets drunk every night, you’re a symbol of urban oppression. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in contrasting my dealings with Taiwanese and Westerners, it’s that we in the West come from a Complaint Culture - we love to whine, moan, and bitch, it’s our national sport. No matter how good our lives are and have been, we’ll whine about how the town we grew up in was full of rednecks, our parents were dysfunctional, our last relationship fell apart because we’re dysfunctional and it’s not our fault because we were fucked up by our parents and society, our boss is a jerk and the job is so stressing, some random guy on the bus looked at us funny and it like totally ruined our day, etc.[/quote]

mod lang,

I am amazed…Just amazed…For the entire time I was in America I spent a percentage of my conscience time surveying and,interviewing White people trying to get a beat on why ya’ll felt so high and,mighty and,on this day you have finally made it all very clear to me.

You folks have problems…It’s just that they are of a “lighter shade.”

Hell from what your saying White folks are no more satisfied with their existence than us Darker folks…

I still have one question though…Why is it that only Blacks and,Whites make this an unending issue?

The bottom line is…Life is a biiiaaaeetch and,then God’s only break is you die!

To much contemplation on an old topic…I wish I would have just left it alone.Suddenly I think I just ruined my Saturday…

He’s not Formosa…this I know…a little butterfly told me…he’s an FOB…he is known to all of you…but not how you think…[/quote]

I assume he’s probably Blue Ulysses’ ex-boyfriend, isn’t he?

But he seems to have got bored with posting here already. Or maybe he’s found what he came for and is too busy working out in bed to get online.

We haven’t seen much of BU lately, either – though when she does pop by, she never fails to catch the eye, her latest avatar being quite the most provocative that I’ve seen yet.

He’s not Formosa…this I know…a little butterfly told me…he’s an FOB…he is known to all of you…but not how you think…[/quote]

I assume he’s probably Blue Ulysses’ ex-boyfriend, isn’t he?

But he seems to have got bored with posting here already. Or maybe he’s found what he came for and is too busy working out in bed to get online.

We haven’t seen much of BU lately, either – though when she does pop by, she never fails to catch the eye, her latest avatar being quite the most provocative that I’ve seen yet.[/quote]

Smart guy.

Who knows, he might have been banned?

Or maybe he’s back with Blueulysses again?