Whiteumenta-white man film festival in Taiwan

That denim shirt is the kind of diversity I can get behind!

3 Likes

Is that the Turkish guy?

He doesn’t look half bad there.

Denim shirts are very flattering.

1 Like

I only have so much patience for puerile blather. If you’re going to keep melting down like that :snowflake: I’ll just check out and leave you to it.

I guess you can call preaching about the benefits of diversity a meltdown, especially when talking about diversity in non-white countries. Yikes!

We all know diversity is only a good thing for the west and (white) countries. What was I thinking. :unamused:

You were thinking you were terribly clever, when in fact you were just boring.

3 Likes

(For the record, I was also responding to something that has now been removed.)

I don’t have time for yet-another-Trump-thread, but I’d enjoy hearing about what the festival was actually like, from real attendees. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not seeing it this way? I’m preaching anti-trump rhetoric.

Also I don’t know what your saying as nothing has been removed from the post your replying to?

:thinking: boring enough to get a reply?

(flies away) :flying_saucer:

Now we know how to repulse the alien invasion. :grin:

So… a festival about racial prejudices for a society with a lot of prejudices because they are racially very homogeneous and they live in an island.

Ok.

2 Likes

It ain’t just the aliens you’re repulsing…

Yeah, raccoons are a much more stubborn pest to get rid of.

1 Like

He looks good without his glasses.

Is it just about ethnicity in Taiwan? I thought it was more general than that.

I have no idea what it is about, but if it’s about racial shit, I find it ironic, that’s all. And stupid.

Apparently it’s that and more. They have a day of WWII and CWI propaganda films about Taiwan, plus other stuff on other days.