Who wears a smartwatch?

Looks like an iPad for your wrist.

I’m actually tempted. Given how cheap it is. Altho my complaint always with these watches are the straps. I want something that will last long and not fell apart after few months.

It also have everything I want - sleep, heart rate, steps.

You don’t have to be able to afford one to be a fan.

90% of the people will not know it’s not a Ferrari watch. It’s the 10% that know that will hear the screaming.

Milky was referring to you not being able to afford the car, not the watch.

OK, I can’t afford either. Happy?

Actually, the watches are very affordable. Even quite a bit cheaper than my not super expensive Citizen.

https://store.ferrari.com/en-ci/watches/man#{"ytosQuery":"true","linkdepartment":"Man_WATCHES","linkdepartmentId":"3074457345616691287","department":"Man_WATCHES","departmentId":"3074457345616691287","page":"2","productsPerPage":"14","suggestion":"false","facetsvalue":[],"totalPages":4,"rsiUsed":"false","totalItems":"55","partialLoadedItems":"14","itemsToLoadOnNextPage":"14","lazyLoadStart":14}

I’m happy with my NT$1,000 Casio. :grin:

That Casio screams, “I can’t afford a G-Shock.” :sunglasses:

1 Like

It actually doesn’t scream anything. Not enough battery power.

1 Like

Whispers?

I’ve never even used the alarm. The watch may be mute for all I know.

My nephew wear smartwatch. It have call, voice sms, addressing function to his mother find him at school

My smartwatch is now gathering dust for a couple of months.

The phone is just so convenient. And less things to charge. Can’t rely too much on smartwatch because if I forget to charge it overnight then I don’t have it for the next day. Can’t really reliably integrate it into my daily processes.

1 Like

I found out Google Wear OS supports Google Pay in Taiwan! I use Google Pay a lot lately.

2 Likes

Also just saw the Galaxy Watch 4 is coming out tomorrow in Taiwan!

1 Like

Nice to see the majority of people here still have taste. :+1:

smartwatchites? smartwatchians? smartwatchese?

connoisseurs of digital sexagenary chronometers

1 Like

Bob.