Whoa! Epstein is dead...in his cell...The Conspiracy Free For All Thread

Holy shitballs.

“The exact timing and circumstances were not immediately clear.”

And never ever will be.

I call theme song:

And…I would do a home health and safety check on the dude that created this meme…like now.

7 Likes

Wow. So many Americans who’ve gotten sideways of the Clintons seemingly have such poor mental health. Kind of amazing how many have become suicides, isn’t it? :grin:

Almost as amazing as the fact that no MSM companies have ever launched an investigation into mental health and support for the Clintons. But not nearly as amazing as the fact that the FBI and much of the DoJ seem to have become a Praetorian Guard for the DNC and the Clintons since 2008.

5 Likes

Nah…since the CIA ran cocaine through Arkansas when Bill was Gov.

2 Likes

He was silenced. It’s too suspicious for me to believe otherwise.

5 Likes

It’s quite hilarious that they didn’t even bother to make it seem real.

3 Likes

ok

The only question now is: will there be some false flag event in the next couple of days to make sure the media stops covering Epstein?

2 Likes

You know…I’m friends with one of the guys he pardoned who trafficked coke. Also friends of the Waltons.

If you’re interested in this particular story. PM me.

I’ll take that PM.

It was not immediately clear how Epstein could have killed himself since he was under suicide watch after being found unconscious three week ago in his cell in Metropolitan Correctional Center. He had suffered injuries to his neck in what appeared to be a suicide attempt or jailhouse assault.

Epstein, 66, an investment banker banker who counted among his powerful connections Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew, had pleaded not guilty to charges of drug trafficking and allegedly sexually abusing dozens of underage girls in New York and Florida.

Or “jailhouse assault?” By whom? Suicide watch means he was in a private cell right? gtfooh

I feel like an Iraqi after Saddam was captured and hung. Proof. I need the cam footage.

Wait, what? Bill Barr is basically trump’s personal attorney. He’s even going on a witch hunt to find your precious Steele Dossier…

Wow indeed, your fabricated conspiracies are well thought out and back up by sound physical and analytical evidence. :roll_eyes:
I’m glad you cancelled all your MSM subscriptions or you have to hear facts and evidence.
I’ll bet the guardian is in on it too

3 Likes

Uhm, the Steele Doss was never lost. It was very VERY easily found. :whistle:

A billionaire with access to the best lawyers in the US suddenly loses hope and commits suicide rather than employ his considerable resources to go on leading a king’s life.

Yeah. Not buying that story without extensive and rock-solid corroboration. This smells fishier’n a wet market in Bangkok.

3 Likes

Via two gun shots to the back of the head?

Epstein was a pedophile who might have felt remorse or got justice from a cell mate… End of story
How does Trump fit into your little fantasy?

1 Like

You wish. Why…seriously…why would you say that when very little data has been brought forth?

1 Like

Two gunshots at the back of head
Shot in the middle of the night in his car during a robbery (and the robbers leave the victim’s wallet, phone etc on his body)
Hung himself in a cell on suicide watch

At least they have imagination, they don’t stick to the same script over and over.

1 Like

Barr did him.
https://news.yahoo.com/vigilantes-mob-justice-grow-violence-142803041.html

Attorney General William Barr, the top U.S. law enforcement officer, said in a recent interview that he understands the appeal of the vigilante justice portrayed in films like “Dirty Harry” and “Death Wish.”

“I believe a sense of justice is hardwired into human beings,” Barr said in an interview on Crime Story podcast. “Don’t ask me why, but it is there and it’s satisfying to see justice done.”

Barr speculated that films like “Dirty Harry” (1971), which starred Clint Eastwood as a detective who takes the law into his own hands, resonated with the American public’s impatience with the courts.

I don’t know how long before it gets conveniently hidden, but #ClintonBodyCount was trending on twitter, lmao

3 Likes

Explain theseScreenshot_20190810-223326_Google Screenshot_20190810-223313_Google Screenshot_20190810-223256_Google

2 Likes

I know. Right. And he was the ONLY rich and powerful guy to ever meet and be seen with Epstein in public. Good find brah.

3 Likes