Whoa! Epstein is dead...in his cell...The Conspiracy Free For All Thread

Yep, and not only bipartisan. There would probably have been global consequences. The guy had “friends” all over the world, after all.

Now that he’s dead, however, I am very interested in the consequences and especially exactly how he died. Let the chips fall where they may.

1 Like

Meh…what were the consequences of the Panama Papers? I can’t think of any off hand.

True enough, but it doesn’t lessen my interest in them in the slightest.

Because only people of that mindset are devoid of conscience enough to stoop to accusing people of that without evidence to back it up. And they are good at lying and have a base of people eager to consume gossip or harmful rumors like that.

What other sort of people have so little to offer the world that they would fabricate that to destroy someone else’s reputation out of spite deliberately because they can’t compete on the merit of their own ideas or skills?

i had a german friend who told me an idiom once in German, can’t remember the original German but for haters, Schadenfreude is the best freude!

1 Like

It’s easy to enable someone to die. An instigator isn’t always necessary.

They really should all just die.

Sing it Biggie, take em’ back to the classics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHcc6mv2KLc

1 Like

Never been a cop in my life, but if someone hangs themselves then the positioning of the body should be a certain way and the autopsy should show the cause of death was by hanging.

I doubt that it’s very easy at all to hang someone under suicide watch conditions (no matter how poorly maintained) and make it look exactly like that person hung themselves.

So my questions would be about the investigation of his death, whether it was assigned unusually or whether the scene could have been tampered with or if the CIA was within a hundred meters, that kind of thing.

I suspect there will be a near infinite amount of interest in this. Could be wrong.

Rightly or wrongly nobody will believe any investigation into the cause of death. So, it’s kind of moot.

Will you?

Key word is “any.”

Yes, I can imagine an investigation that’s proper enough to be credible. It’s true that I can also imagine about a million others that would be incredible, so chances are probably not good.

I will personally need to see poke and prod the body and interview the “EMT” guys who removed the “body” while still pumping air into it.

Once that happens, I’ll get right back to you. :wink:

1 Like

It’s like Socrates. Nothing changes.

Really? You’ll believe an investigation that doesn’t provide the answers you want?

What an odd question. Of course I will.

Fair enough. At this point I’m thinking about Shiadoa and which Python link to post.

1 Like

If someone wanted someone eliminated in prison, even under lockdown or suicide watch, they can get him if they want him bad enough.

A lot of gang leaders and people like that are often under lockdown and if someone wanted to eliminate him, they will find a way.

If people can bribe guards to bring in contraband they can bribe someone to you know, leave a cell open, allow certain inmate/trustees around the cell where the target can be eliminated. Being under lockdown is not guarantee that the person is safe but prison administrators like to think so.

They can even eliminate El Chapo in ADX Florence if someone want to eliminate him bad enough.

I think it complicates things if the target is as infamous as Epstein. Sure if somebody offs Joe Schmoe under a suicide watch - by hanging him - that’s not going to hit the news like Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire pedophile and friends of powerful people around the world, hangs self while under suicide watch.

So obvious that it really does make you think that Epstein managed to hang himself while under a suicide watch in Manhattan. Hmmm. :thinking:

If someone like Hillary Clinton wanted to eliminate someone in prison, it will be done.

Prison guards do not care about the welfare of their inmates and neglect often happen.

Ever notice how Hillary’s enemy seem to commit suicide all too often?

Yeah, we talked about that very thing way up in the thread. It’s definitely remarkable how so many friends of the Clintons have poor mental health and are later found dead.

This conspiracy may well have many theories.

What happens to the open cases in death? Id start checking those names that might be off the hook.