Who's been in the military

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If it wasn’t against forum rules, I’d post my two PM’s to you to brand you as the liar YOU are.

“Sucker Punch” was the title of the first one, in which I detailed your less than desirable behavior. Nothing about hitting you, though.

“Sucker Punch, the sequel” was the title of the 2nd. All I did in that one was dare you to post that PM, with more than a few f–k you smilies thrown in for good measure. Nowhere within this one did I imply bodily harm that I intended to cause you, either. Hmmmm…interesting, isn’t it?

Tell me, do you have a history of bi-polarism? Sure seems like it.

Your game is childish and stupid, Chaon. Just remember you stirred my shit up to begin with, and continue to do so without provocation.

xp+10k
did you know my dad? his name was tom. he had short hair and wore green clothes alot.

[quote=“Jinete Mortal”]

Your game is childish and stupid, Chaon. [/quote]

Not as childish and stupid as lying about your military service. I think I’ll just post… Oh look! You are protected by Forum Rules from being nailed on your preposterous lie! Perhaps you should go ahead and make yourself an officer and a submarine capatian while you’re at it!

xp+10k
did you know my dad? his name was tom. he had short hair and wore green clothes alot.[/quote]
Hey! I think I know him! He used to wear a lot of badges on his shirt, right?

Nah. Midshipman 4/C and E-1 reservist was enough for me in 4 years. Give it up, dude. What are you crusading against? Like I said, you don’t know shit about my personal history so don’t assume you do.

Keep talking your bullshit. This is my last post on this matter.

I know for a fact that Jinete Mortal was a “muff diver” for the US Navy, and that he got a medical discharge following several cases of the bends. :wink:

What is your point? I don’t see any lie. JM did not state that he was active duty. The thread is not titled “active duty”.

Its not cool to accuse people without proof and if you are not permitted by forum rules to provide such proof anyway, then you should refrain from making any defaming insinuations.

If you want to debate another poster, do so with what they have posted in the public forum/s.

PMs are PRIVATE.

Why don’t you back off?

my dad told me about 5 dollar hookers in taiwan back in the 60’s. I guess this was a big liberty port for the navy and marines being flown in from vietnam.

I think you can get the same hookers now but their prices might have gone up.

Exactly. Revealing the content of PRIVATE messages is also a cheap and tawdy ploy worthy of pond life. JT threatened to sucker-punch you? Lucky. Sounds like you got off lightly, you stupid prick. :noway:

60 year old hookers who, due to their extensive experience, know how to please a paying customer better than the youngins? :laughing: :bravo: :wink:

acws.co.uk/archives/history/biograph.htm

epinions.com/content_25624088196

nps.gov/gett/soldierlife/cavalry.htm

[quote=“dix2111”]xp+10k
did you know my dad? his name was tom. he had short hair and wore green clothes alot.[/quote]

Well, let’s see. . . . Was he in Plt. 1062 at MCRD (boot camp) San Diego from 6/21 to 9/11/71 [edit, should be 9/8/71]? Was he in November Co., ITR (infantry training that everybody had) Camp San Onofre (I think–in any case, Pendleton) in 9-10/71? Was he in NAS Millington TN in 10/71 (where I had orders to be trained as some kind of aviation computer maintenance guy but waived my guarantee to join the infantry)? Was he at Camp Geiger (Lejeune) for BST (infantry training for infantry MOS) 11-12/71? Was he in Golf 2/2 at Lejeune and in the Med anytime from 12/71 to 11/72? Or with India 3/8 in Norway and the North Atlantic 9-10/72 (I was TAD)? Or with Security Co., Marine Barracks Pearl Harbor anytime between 11/72 and 11/74? Was he in Golf 2/5 at Camp Margarita (Pendleton) anytime between 11/74 and 6/75?

Just trying to narrow it down some. . . .