Why do asian women love foreign men?

[quote=“Notsu”][quote=“ceevee369”]Is this topic still alive? I thought it was renamed '[off topic]
Mods, are you missing something?[/quote]

They split the thread. Please pay attention. :sunglasses:[/quote]

Oh :blush: sorry, I never finished univercity oops…
Testicle topic and foreign attraction split indeed :astonished:

O.
M.
G.

How disrespectful to the OP. You guys are ALL off topic. :unamused: <<<eye roll. Yes, rolling at YOU.

Don’t you realize it’s not the brand of clothing that makes you look good. You can make a $100 NT shirt look if YOU look good and KNOW how to wear it. How many times do you see someone in an expensive Versace shirt and you just think that person should have just donated the money to AnimalsTaiwan?

Wear the clothes! Don’t let the clothes wear you! Like seriously, this needs to be taught?
:unamused:

Sandman, you look good. As do you, the chief. I’m referring to people who can’t dress themselves.

[quote=“914”]O.
M.
G.

How disrespectful to the OP. You guys are ALL off topic. :unamused: <<<eye roll. Yes, rolling at YOU.

Don’t you realize it’s not the brand of clothing that makes you look good. You can make a $100 NT shirt look if YOU look good and KNOW how to wear it. How many times do you see someone in an expensive Versace shirt and you just think that person should have just donated the money to AnimalsTaiwan?

Wear the clothes! Don’t let the clothes wear you! Like seriously, this needs to be taught?
:unamused:

Sandman, you look good. As do you, the chief. I’m referring to people who can’t dress themselves.[/quote]

Personally, I’ve been considering going over to the Cammy pants/white T-shirt/Timberland boots thing…something about that oufit just yells “Come and get me!!”…

A sharp dressed men (ZZ TOP)

Clothes are not making the people for sure, but in jeans, I got less eyes on me than in suit.
Especially when I wear my Toxido on a Fri night walking in front of Eslite waving with my passport Poooohaaaa !
Whatever you wear, wear it straight :smiley:

Bingo. I like that. It’s got quote value. Will go in my book, along with I rike it. I rike it a rot.

Add ceevee369 to my imaginary list of Best-dressed-people-because-they-are-probably-European-whom-I-haven’t-met-yet.

I say these posts on dress should get split to a new thread. What think you, mods?

Join the camp. Comfort, style, cheap and you don’t have to move a finger and wo/men flock to you. I think we got sumn here.

OK, back to topic. I can only speak with assurance for one single Taiwanese woman but in her case, she had a Taiwanese boyfriend who was some kind of engineer. So he was right good at doing sums and all that stuff, but he couldn’t croon like Chet Baker, couldn’t play Desafinado like Stan Getz, couldn’t declaim WB Yeats and TS Eliot in a crowded bar after 12 San Miguels, and after more than three years had no idea what her favourite flowers were, so I stole her clean away. :wink:

[quote]LET us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherised upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:
Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent
To lead you to an overwhelming question

[quote=“sandman”] So he was right good at doing sums and all that stuff, but he couldn’t croon like Chet Baker, couldn’t play Desafinado like Stan Getz, couldn’t declaim WB Yeats and TS Eliot in a crowded bar after 12 San Miguels, and after more than three years had no idea what her favourite flowers were, so I stole her clean away. :wink:
[/quote]

Aren’t you worried that a guy who can do all that might come along and snatch her away from you? :astonished:

[quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“sandman”] So he was right good at doing sums and all that stuff, but he couldn’t croon like Chet Baker, couldn’t play Desafinado like Stan Getz, couldn’t declaim WB Yeats and TS Eliot in a crowded bar after 12 San Miguels, and after more than three years had no idea what her favourite flowers were, so I stole her clean away. :wink:
[/quote]

Aren’t you worried that a guy who can do all that might come along and snatch her away from you? :astonished:[/quote]
Not with my secret weapon I’m not. :wink:

Hey! Ya know what? When Robert Hunter, one of the Grateful Dead’s lyricists, wrote Dark Star, he included the following verse as a tip of the hat to T.S. Eliot’s opening lines for “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”:

[quote=“Grateful Dead lyrisist, Rober Hunter, in Dark Star”]
shall we go,
you and I
While we can?
Through
the transitive nightfall
of diamonds[/quote]

To answer the OP’s question based solely on personal experience, Taiwanese girls used to dig me when I was young, because back then I was young, thin and very good looking. I convinced one of those Taiwanese gals back then to marry me… and a good thing that was, too… because I haven’t got the youth, thinness or good looks going for me any longer. :slight_smile:

OK, I think the fact that I introduced her to Baskin Robbin’s ice cream back in 1985 helped me to seal the deal, also.

This question is incredibly general, don’t you think?

Why not just ask, “Why do women dig ANY men?”

Or, why not ask men “If you were a woman, would you be straight or lesbian (or just stay at home alone with the blinds drawn)?”

Ask my wife why me, and she’ll say “Bo hee, hay mah ho!” (Taiwanese)

jds
:rainbow:

Did I meet the OP while I was having lunch on Sunday? I believe I maybe did. Don’t worry, we’re just having a bit of fun. Welcome to Forumosa!

I think this thread should of ended there. Great answer!

uh… yea i do. :stuck_out_tongue: but i find it hard to find a nice, decent foreign man around here in taiwan.

[quote=“Jack Burton”]Actually, Amy… it’s

Why DO Asian women… hahaha :smiley:
[color=red]yea I know … why do Asian women love foreign men…:P[/color] but tks tho
maybe cuz foreigners are exotic. just as Asian women seem exotic to foreigners.

I’ve always wondered, why did Pocahontas leave her people to go traipsing about with a bunch of white explorers…

Why did the little mermaid leave her family, so she can live in the world of men with a sailor?

So many questions… so little time.[/quote]

uh… yea I do. :stuck_out_tongue: but I find it hard to find a nice, decent foreign man around here in taiwan.[/quote]
Why do you like foreign guys in particular?

uh… yea I do. :stuck_out_tongue: but I find it hard to find a nice, decent foreign man around here in taiwan.[/quote]
Why do you like foreign guys in particular?[/quote]

good question… i dont know… maybe cause i find foreigers more exotic,
and their features are different than Asian men i suppose. :smiley:

Why do you like foreign guys in particular?[/quote]

good question… I don’t know… maybe cause I find foreigers more exotic,
and their features are different than Asian men I suppose. :smiley:[/quote]
That’s a pretty reasonable answer. Some people have preferences, no issues with that.

I’m as exotic as hell, me.

oh really! :slight_smile: