Why do asian women love foreign men?

I think this thread should of ended there. Great answer![/quote]

[color=red]oh tks! [/color] :slight_smile:

Didn’t realize you were checking out my big half-a-Samoan bod so closely. Alright, six pack abs coming right up to keep the ladies happy. Don’t thank me, thank B2G.

Boy! You teasing those other girls again. That’s fine. As long as they know I will whip their asses…

uh… yea I do. :stuck_out_tongue: but I find it hard to find a nice, decent foreign man around here in taiwan.[/quote]
Why do you like foreign guys in particular?[/quote]

good question… I don’t know… maybe cause I find foreigers more exotic,
and their features are different than Asian men I suppose. :smiley:[/quote]

And we have leg hair spread evenly over our legs, not strands of it here and there. :sunglasses:

uh… yea I do. :stuck_out_tongue: but I find it hard to find a nice, decent foreign man around here in taiwan.[/quote]

The problem is not to about are too less nice, decent foreign man is just too much taiwanese girls here :stuck_out_tongue:

And we have leg hair spread evenly over our legs, not strands of it here and there. :sunglasses:[/quote]

An alternate view is that the abundance of hair suggests less evolution (closer to apes), more bestiality… :slight_smile:

And we have leg hair spread evenly over our legs, not strands of it here and there. :sunglasses:[/quote]

An alternate view is that the abundance of hair suggests less evolution (closer to apes), more bestiality… :slight_smile:[/quote]

grunt
snort
scratch

[quote=“jdsmith”]grunt
snort
scratch[/quote]
howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl