Why do I dislike Islam?

OK sorry for that, one thing that you have to understand, when you insult a religion, you are insulting its believers too.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never talked about bashing Muslims. Retract your lie.

1 Like

You donā€™t believe in natural rights?

I didnā€™t attempt to convince you. Sweden has a better human rights record than any country that incorporates Islamic law into its constitution. Thatā€™s just the way it is.

dude, please explain me about this absolute human right, i believe you will quote all western sources, ignoring the fact that there are different opinion about human rights.

So we should just never criticize it?

i donā€™t want to argue about that, just want to point out the fact about insulting / bashing is different than criticizing,

This is a key problem with religious beliefs. Unfortunately, having a thin skin isnā€™t a reasonable excuse for censorship.

Also, not liking something isnā€™t really an insult. I donā€™t particularly like Taiwanese food, but surely that couldnā€™t offend them. Hmmm, then againā€¦

2 Likes

then please explain me this sentence

Rights you are naturally born with that canā€™t be taken away by anyone. If you want to say there are no human rights, fine go ahead and say it. But donā€™t give me the illogical itā€™s relative bs. Something is true or not, doesnā€™t matter the source.

is this what you mean as

1 Like

see too many presumption again, I only say, human rights have different perspectives

1 Like

That doesnā€™t make sense. Do they exist or not. If one persons perspective is they donā€™t and another is they do. They canā€™t both be right. What are you saying???

Person A says humans have the right to life. Person B says humans donā€™t have the right to life. They are mutually exclusive, both perspectives canā€™t be true.

do google a little bit, with this topic ā€œhuman rights perspectiveā€ and then come back here againā€¦

Islam is the major organised religion that is least interested in human rights so requires the highest level of scrutiny and criticism.

Does that help?

1 Like

with the same logic, try to bash Taiwanese food any chance you have, then please tell me how the Taiwanese will response about it

Fierce criticism or opposition. Kind of what Iā€™m getting from you.

Yes, people have different perspectives about human rights from culture, time period and just the individuals personal beliefs. But it doesnā€™t change the fact that something is true.

Person A says life is a human right, person B says life is not a human right. They are mutually exclusive perspectives. They canā€™t both be right. You can have a billion different perspectives, it doesnā€™t mean shit.

i donā€™t mean it to change the topic, but any sane Taiwanese, or Muslim in this discussion will feel insulted if you try to bash their food / religion

He doesnā€™t like Taiwanese food. Iā€™m not offended. Different people have different pallets. Why in the world would I be offended that he personally says he doesnā€™t enjoy it.