Why do Taiwanese girls prefer sex without condoms?

I have experiences only with serious girls.
I do not know other ones…
All told me that condoms were “for prostitutes”,
and they did not want I used them.

Is it a typical behavior in TW?

Varies by county.

Maybe they want to get pregnant for a shotgun marriage.

Define cynical:

:laughing:

That’s not nice ac. :bouncy:

Because it feels better. The bullshit they’re feeding you about condoms just being for prostitutes is just a way to save face: they don’t want to admit that they’ve had sex with a huge number of guys, with and without condoms, and have discovered that without is more pleasurable.
They’re Asian - they can’t admit to being sexually experienced enough to know whether condoms diminish sexual pleasure, so they make up some other dumb excuse.

Okay a more romantic answer. She wants to be

Well, coming from an open minded society I can only say, stupid, stupid, stupid, if you do not use condoms! To hell with their face, don’t you wanna be safe?

Well I do not know about condoms - my friends have been reliable in my mind - but Chinese ladies seem to abore the leaking after the event - so keep some tissues handy if you want to cuddle a bit - instead of them rush to the bathroom.

Now these are the types of threads we need more of! Entertaining and socially responsible at the same time.

For gosh sakes slap on a rubber and make up whatever excuse you need to. Tell her they really turn you on and that they’ll whiten her skin (but when it comes time for oral sex, tell her it’s just the opposite… just kidding… sort of.)

Having unprotected sex, though we’ve all done it, is one of the more irresponsible things we can do, but gosh it’s fun.

Is this a complaint !? :astonished: :smiley:

[quote=“hexuan”]Is this a complaint !? :astonished: :smiley:[/quote] :laughing:

[quote=“riva”]I have experiences only with serious girls.

Is it a typical behavior in TW?[/quote]

It’s not a typical behavior, IT’S STUPIDITY INEED!

THINK ABOUT HOW STD AND AIDS GOT SPREAD OUT !
that’s suicidal for sure :fume:

People fucking monkeys.

If that zoologist doing his Jane Goodall number down in Burundi had slapped a condom on when he was ‘conducting scientific research’ on the green monkeys, this never would have happened.

[quote=“Erica1973”][quote=“riva”]I have experiences only with serious girls.

Is it a typical behavior in TW?[/quote]

It’s not a typical behavior, IT’S STUPIDITY INEED!

THINK ABOUT HOW STD AND AIDS GOT SPREAD OUT !
that’s suicidal for sure :fume:[/quote]

I know that China’s got a simmering AIDs problem that’ll explode in a few short years. From the quicky (read: Google) search, it seems Taiwan’s AIDs problem is much less dire. Taipei Times July 19th edition reported on the recent 7th Taipei Conference on AIDS/HIV.

Come on people! This is not unique to Taiwan! Look around, most of the world doesn’t use a condom. Here’s a good example, I love it, the Catholic church preachs against using a condom. Now did Eric1973 forget this when she says it’s “It’s not a typical behavior, IT’S STUPIDITY INEED! THINK ABOUT HOW STD AND AIDS GOT SPREAD OUT ! that’s suicidal for sure.” I think for most loyal Catholics (read other than U.S. and Europe, :astonished: ) it’s very typical behavior. Maybe she should contact the pope and let him know. He’s supposed to be educationed.

But now to answer the question, it’s simple…because everyone knows sex without a condom feels better. Plain and simple.

I’m surprised how many out there would think sex is good without the protections rather than putting the partners in danger. That’s how disease spreads, despite some of them are infected by blood transfusion or drug addicts sharing the same needle…It’s careless and not being responsibile at all.

Well, I think it’s up to anyone and anyone definitely can decide how to have sex and who you want to do with, but risking others who you have sex with is inmoral. It’s nothing about the religon, it’s a protection of youself and your love ones.

There does seem to be a lot of unwanted pregnancies in Taiwan.

A Taiwanese friend (female) of mine told me that, by her reckoning, roughly 80% of her friends had had at least one abortion and many had had two or more.

Perhaps the guy who started the thread about sexy 35-year old Taiwanese women could give us his thoughts …

Cheers

They all said that? Maybe they werent as ‘serious’ as they were ‘uneducated’. no flame intended. boy, fuck her for a bit, without the johnny, then shove it on, and pump away. everyone is a winner.

I’m surprised how many out there would think sex is good without the protections rather than putting the partners in danger. That’s how disease spreads, despite some of them are infected by blood transfusion or drug addicts sharing the same needle…It’s careless and not being responsibile at all.

Well, I think it’s up to anyone and anyone definitely can decide how to have sex and who you want to do with, but risking others who you have sex with is inmoral. It’s nothing about the religon, it’s a protection of youself and your love ones.[/quote]
Sorry but you are wrong…when a major religion with millions of followers discourages the use of condoms it has a lot to do with religion.
And for the sake of argument, why do you say it’s immoral? Isn’t this a value judgment? Are you here judging Asian culture by Western moral standards…naughty, naughty… :noway: