Why does the clock on my computer keep re-setting itself?

Look at my avatar, especially the arm position. Then look at your avatar. Don’t you see any resemblance?[/quote]

Okay, so you also shave your armpits.

This might help. I just took a quick photo of myself in a similar pose to your avatar.

This is more like it.

He better watch out or he will get the clap.

:laughing: But jd has left the building.

[quote=“elektronisk”]This is more like it.

[/quote]

That’s Stray Dog.

Ahem, have you fixed Housecat’s clock yet ?

Ooh! Phnar, phnar!!! I bet he hasn’t … they’re just flirting.

Ooh! Phnar, phnar!!! I bet he hasn’t … they’re just flirting.[/quote]I don’t reckon he can, he’s just trying to use his body to distract Housecat from her clock, the little slut (stu, not Housecat)

Ooh! Phnar, phnar!!! I bet he hasn’t … they’re just flirting.[/quote]I don’t reckon he can, he’s just trying to use his body to distract Housecat from her clock, the little slut (stu, not Housecat)[/quote]

Good thing you made that distinction there, Fluffy!

Acutally, like too many men, Stu had the tool I needed but then just sat there while I did all the work.

I haven’t had the self-re-setting clock problem again yet, so here’s hoping it’s fixed for good.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Well, didn’t have any problems again until eairlier today when it spontaniously reset it’s self two hours back while I was woking online. Very strange.

Uh oh. He he.

Let me see what else I can find out.

OK, well, it still all points to a time zone issue:

See here: forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=212038

and here: vistax64.com/vista-account-a … vista.html

I suppose one thing you haven’t checked is the system clock in the BIOS settings, Would that be right?

You may have a rusted mainspring. They get jumpy just before they break.

[quote=“irishstu”]OK, well, it still all points to a time zone issue:

See here: forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=212038

and here: vistax64.com/vista-account-a … vista.html

I suppose one thing you haven’t checked is the system clock in the BIOS settings, Would that be right?[/quote]

I have not. I’ll try to do it sometime in the next two or three days. Three more days and the semester is over.

You have to work out what you did wrong in your personal life in those 2 hours, when you have fixed that, you can escape the time loop.

The computer time should be set automatically. On Vista, check that your system will automatically sync with Internet Time.
Start>Control Panel>Clock, Language, and Region>Set the Time and Date>Internet Time>Change Settings

If that doesn’t work, you can always try blaming the Gremlins…

More men sniffing their own shaved armpits:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]More men sniffing their own shaved armpits:
[/quote]

This guy can do ANYTHING HE WANTS! I’d bring him crackers on a platter if he promised to eat them in my bed!