Why is there no men's forum?

If this is in response to my previous post, I did not at all mean it in a hateful way. And I meant that the behaviour of some would warrant the rejection of a Men’s Forum proposal[/quote] It’s a general suggestion, yes based slightly on your last post, as that it could go that way, as it has before.

If this is in response to my previous post, I did not at all mean it in a hateful way. And I meant that the behaviour of some would warrant the rejection of a Men’s Forum proposal[/quote] It’s a general suggestion, yes based slightly on your last post, as that it could go that way, as it has before.[/quote]

But I like men. My favorite person is a man. He is :sunglasses: .

I don’t think men would abuse the forum. Men, genarally, don’t act like 12-year olds in front of other men. I think the reason there is such a great deal of foolish threads is that we are trying to impress the girls. Do you think I’d post foolish threads in the company of Sandman, JDS, Miltownkid and Maoman? Men would also not worry to much about correct spelling and grammar if they were not in the company of ladies. Correcting grammar=intelligence=good DNA=survival of the fittest. In the company of other guys it’s OK to be dumb.

That would be “Men would also not worry too much …”

Ladies, you have my number. :wink:

That would be “Men would also not worry too much …”

Ladies, you have my number. :wink:[/quote]

You didn’t thank me for that deelibirit mistake.

It could be more of a sad embarassed sheepish thing because Bob has 4000+ posts.

I think a men’s forum has some benefit, but maybe not enough to justify starting one. If a guy has hong kong foot, scratches himself and then gets hong kong dick, he might feel less embarrassed bringing it out (the topic you sickos) in an all male forum.

That said, yes, I agree with Rinkals here, I don’t think MY posting would suddenly morph/regress to “Old enough to bleed old enough for me” nonsense. Yet, not every man here is the same age, or has the same views, so to think that we’d all keep clear of the line and know enough to not cross it seems unlikely. Maybe a men’s forum where sex and women and men (for the gay men) were taboo topics, but then why would we need one?

Why not just have more he-man threads? “Fights I’ve been in” and “projectile vomiting.”

All I meant was that I probably have a slightly better idea what the people here are like because I have spent more time here. If that’s insulting to you, well, that’s your problem. You are the one who came here and slagged the men in this forum. What did you expect us to do, roll over and let you cut our nuts off?

All I meant was that I probably have a slightly better idea what the people here are like because I have spent more time here. If that’s insulting to you well that’s your problem. You are the one who came here and slagged the men in this forum. What did you expect us to do roll over and let you cut our nuts off?[/quote]

:bicker:
:hand: Hold it there
:cop:

Where’s the ‘bob’ that’s silly??? Okay, let’s have some peace on my Bday…

Men
Are
good

Men
are
useful

Men
are
beautiful

Men
should
have
equal
rights

namaloveshersomemanhottie

:yinyang:

Thank you.

Now, where’s the rub my belly icon?

[quote=“bob”]Thank you.

Now where’s the rub my belly icon?[/quote]

Er - actually, the :yinyang: was for Namahottie.

I cannot present belly rub icons to strangers. It would be unseemly.

Will this create more hostility? Maybe a :candycane: would suffice…

I dunno. Looks terribly phallic and we hardly know each other after all. Just give me one of these :loco: That’s what everyone else does.

Just out of curiosity how accurate do you feel is this:

[quote]I think most people would like to be happy and healthy and in a happy, healthy relationship with someone who was sexualy attractive to them, and to whom they, in turn, were also sexually attractive. Given such a happy, healthy state of affairs it is perhaps natural to do rather a lot of bonking. Said bonking tends to create an even happier, healthier bond between said couple and this pattern continues in an upward spiral of happy bonking until the maximum happiness/bonkage ratio is achieved, at which point exhaustion of the test tickles is likely to occur and the rate of bonkage begins to decrease. Deprived now of her daily dose of hap penis the female partner may begin showing signs of the dreaded “evil twin sister” phenomenon that plagues a good many marriages, and indeed, many societies here at the faggy beginning of the third milenium. Thankfully the test tickles are prone to recovery after a short time and a the much dreaded global epidemic of bitchiness is narrowly averted once again.

Sex, you see is not just as important as world peace but virtually indistinguishable from it.

I hope that answers your question. (Is sex important?)[/quote]

I have no feelings about that post. Apathy has set in and I am leaving.

OK bye. Nice knowing you. Fun while it lasted. All things must past. It’s a long way to Tiperary?

You’re right. It would probably degenerate into a willy-waving contest.

I bet my willy is more handsomer than yours.

I don’t take “bets”.

[quote=“bob”]Thank you.

Now, where’s the rub my belly icon?[/quote]

You get it when you hook me up with my birthday gift!!!
*hint=sex :smiley: *

I wonder what guys would post if they had the first opportunity to do so?