Why is there no men's forum?

Anyone else had a vasectomy?

If it’s OK to have a women’s forum, how about adding American/Australian/Canadian/South Afrcan/UK fora? Only citizens of those contries would have access to those fora.

If the men of forumosa are up to it, I could set up a site (edit: a private blog) we could use as a private men’s forum. If you support the idea, let your voice be heard.

Please suggest a name. My suggestion is forumensa.

If enough men are interested, I suggest we follow the following plan:

1. Set up a committee of known men who are also well-known posters on the site.
  2. Choose moderators.
  3. Start admitting other members after a secret initiation ceremony/confirming their manliness.

Forumosa is already a man’s forum. In my opinion there’s no need for a boys’ only tree house. There are only a few female posters here and they tend to be tough, manish types. :laughing:

Weiner measuring contest?

Weiner measuring contest?[/quote]

All we have to do is determine gender, not degree of manliness.

Question: How many flipping times a year does this topic come up?

:flog:

It won’t happen again.

Ewww, that makes me think of Mensa (shudders…). :sick:

Ewww, that makes me think of Mensa (shudders…). :sick:[/quote]

Well, you can suggest something else. How about “The Men’s Forum”? That’s generic enough.

Well, you can suggest something else. How about “The Men’s Forum”? That’s generic enough.[/quote]

Or even better “International Politics” Wow! Already taken. What are the chances?

As we all know women are only interested in fluffy things like kittens and squirrels, and shoes. Thats why they don’t go in there

Well, you can suggest something else. How about “The Men’s Forum”? That’s generic enough.[/quote]
Sorry, I tried but couldn’t come up with anything. My best attempt was Forumen and I deleted it.

:laughing: :smiley:

This is a possible banner we could use:

[quote=“AAF”]This is a possible banner we could use:

[/quote]

Are you making fun of the shape of my willy?

It’s cold. We all have the same problem. :laughing:

If 10 or more men are game, we can start setting up the site.

Count me in if the purpose of having a men’s forum becomes clear.
If i wanna talk about some dirty slut my neighbour nailed when being drunk, I could share it here and might would have some comments form the 'mannish" female posters, but so what?
I never understood the reason behind this “female forum” here anyway.

does it has the same content as the general forumosa lay-out, or is it split in to parts like “hello kitty wannahaves”, “things to avoid when having your period” etc?
OK, sounds maybe rude, but what the heck , why do we need separation ? Tell me.

Hi Ceevee

One reason for having a men’s forum is that there are some topic’s that cannot be discussed in open, esp. medical issues.
It’s not about filthy talk.

The test could be a pissing contest. Every man would have to be able to piss a certain distance from point A to B, and of course no virigins or gays. Video proof on “You tube” would be sufficient. Also no militiant feminist sympathisers, spys or agents. We would have to have a set protocol or punishment for dealing with infilitrators especially from the “woman’s” forum. Only heterosexuals allowed AND NO HAIRDRESSERS OR FASHOIN DESIGNERS. Or metaphorically castrated males.
:bravo:
Just joking of course