Why not men's forum?

The women have one, why not the men? I’ve noticed some changes around here lately, and I wonder why not?

Is it because the women are a smallish group here? Is there a concern that the men will flock to only one forum?

Some of my favorite posters (women) don’t post in general population as much as they used to, because they have a place to go to.

seems that way, anyway.

I may be ignorant, but unfortunately, I speak my mind.

Why is there a womens’s forum, for that matter?

[url=Women's Forum - Are private forums necessary? here[/url]. :sunglasses:

This has been explained before. I hope Maoman won’t mind if I say how I think he sees it. He didn’t create the women’s forum, that was made under a different administration. He wouldn’t have created it, he doesn’t want to see a “balkanisation” of Forumosa with different people in different forums. That is why there is no men’s forum, no Gay forum, and no forum for tall people. Forums are seperated into topics, not people. But there is a women’s forum, and it’s a harder to close a forum than to open it. He will not be creating any more private forums.

Fat lot you know. There’s a forum for onon-fluffy people, a forum for people who aren’t big, and another for people who don’t have Matthew in their name. The last one is where all the intelligent discussion goes on. Canuckytuckety doesn’t know about that one because “canuck” actually translates as Matthew in Lesbanian.

All these secret societies help to keep forumosa neatly organised into little cliques of people who don’t have to interact with anyone else.

What about adding old to the list. I’d qualify for 3 out of the 4.

One idea would be to make the female forum become a female health forum as a sub forum of health and fitness and let Erhu moderate it along with maybe Bodo if she wanted.

Keep it private. Keep me out. I have enough issues without looking at womens secret business.

Ha! Little do YOU know… There is in fact a separate forum for tall people from the Balkans :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to be the moderator, but the Serbs complained that I was trying to make it pure, both ethnically and length-wise, so the Administrators had to bring in a short North American person to sort us out :unamused:.

Now that we’re under the outside rule it’s not as exciting as it used to be, but the humanitarian aid parcels are great! We keep condensed milk cans to ourselves and sell the rest at the night market.

[quote]Ha! Little do YOU know… There is in fact a separate forum for tall people from the Balkans [/quote]I bet Notsu’s in there too. (Balkan/Baltic, near enough the same)

So there are actually lots of forums I can’t get it ? I’m feeling discriminated against :frowning: I demand a forum for big fluffy people called Matthew to correct this injustice. :taz: <- I can’t find a stamping feet smilie, this one is the closest

I’m sorry, but that’s what you get for being white, British and male! You should have picked a nationality/race/gender that comes with an inferiority complex, that’s been oppressed throughout the history, that gets discriminated against in the workplace, etc…

It’s really hard to find something for you lot… let’s see… Maybe this: The “Can’t dance, have pasty skin and have lost (most of) our colonies” Forum?

What about adding old to the list. I’d qualify for 3 out of the 4.[/quote]
But you are tall, you sure it’s only 3?

Help! Help! I’m being repressed ! You saw that didn’t you ? Tash is repressing me !

Good question. Where else could one post links such as this?

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 19&pl=true

I say give the men a forum. They have a man’s channel in the States. Where they talk about bleching, sports, women, and comic books. It’s all good. Boys need their sandbox to play in also.

But while we’re in to making new forums why not one for people who love Oprah, so I can have meaningless dissussions about how wonderful she is and how solid her advice is. :unamused:

Good question. Where else could one post links such as this?

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 19&pl=true[/quote]

Perhaps the Arts & Entertainment forum, Hello?!?!

I changed my mind. I don’t want a men’s forum anymore. I agree that the women should not have a women’s forum either. At least not one that is “secret” and segregated. It’s just weird. I don’t know.

I’m to bored to really care, anyway. I just bought an awesome bike and I’m going for a long ride. Life is good. :rainbow:

Its getting hot & sticky in Ole Tai Nan today.

I still think a “Men’s Forum” is a good idea.

There is a lot of interesting construction on the coast here. New bridge is being built to connect the harbor to the ocean. New 'park-like Amphitheatre-like thing on the beach.
Tai Nan is going thru some changes.

Hey we could hijack a forum, and all just type boy stuff in there. If any girls write we can just ignore it and they will soon get the message…what do you think?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]There is a lot of interesting construction on the coast here. New bridge is being built to connect the harbor to the ocean.[/quote]Wouldn’t it have been a better idea to build the harbor next to the ocean in the first place ?

What are there, 5 regular female users, out of about a few hundred regular male posters?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]There is a lot of interesting construction on the coast here. New bridge is being built to connect the harbor to the ocean.[/quote]Wouldn’t it have been a better idea to build the harbor next to the ocean in the first place ?[/quote]BFM -
This is a part that forms a large bay. If you are familiar with the Tai Nan harbor area, its the bay where the Matzu statue and park is at. Quite large. The new channel/bridge is at the west (duh…obviously) end of it. The bridge will ery close to the area where the Tai Nan Scuba club is and the park where the music festival is held.

Agreed. This place is one big men’s forum already.