Why so many British serial killers?

Maybe they just enjoy it.

1 Like

There have been some vicious Chinese serial killers in China with huge kill counts.

That’s the thing with Wikiland. It is, as it has publicly admitted, unintentionally biased. People write what they know, in the language they know.

Yup for example how many know about this serial killer over 60 murders and over 20 rapes, not by a white male law student type
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Xinhaixinhai

Thanks for providing the wiki link, but it rather undermines yyy’s point.

1 Like

lol , I got the video too if ya want ? Actually I first saw it on Discovery.
https://youtu.be/VNRPh8–GrQ

It’s okay. I usually prefer ironic undermining to complete nonsense. :upside_down_face:

I met his brother. He was in Marine Corp boot camp when they found out his brother was dead. I took his rifle in when they sent him home on emergency leave.
At least thats what I was told. We were told to be just take in the rifle and not give him a hard time. I’ve always wondered if that was true.

1 Like

omg this thread is a year old.
Sorry for grave digging

Like daughter like father?
:rofl:

2 Likes

Another jarhead on the flob?

Awesome. :salute:

This is from today. Not sure if another British serial killer but looks that way.

“It is believed they had been walking along a road near Coleford, when a passing police officer became suspicious of them and stopped to ask what was in the case.”

So he didn’t believe they were rushing to catch the flight to Benidorm?

1 Like

Where did this thread come from? Are many British serial killers? Should i be concerned?

When was the Indonesian guy in England arrested? If it was around the same time, maybe that’s what got Biggus thinking about the topic. :idunno:

1 Like

I can’t remember what I did last night.

1 Like

What did BD do last night? :thinking::mag_right:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When fate hands us a lemon, lets try to make lemonade. — Dale Carnegie

I’m not sure I like the sound of that.

1 Like

I read years ago that the majority of patients in mental health hospitals in the UK are from the education profession. Whether these serial murderers were well educated is another story.