Why so many British serial killers?

That sounds awfully unlikely. Not that we don’t have our fair share :crazy_face:

its simple really, us british are killing it in the real world, lol. With the miserable cold rainy and cloudy weather 24 7, hgh crime rate, borderline third world country with crammed living conditions is enough to make anybody loose it.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/samuel-little-most-prolific-serial-killer-in-us-history-100619

Doesn’t come close to Harold Shipman. A very British serial killer.

I here grammar and syntax go first. :crazy_face:

1 Like

hear
:laughing:

Hmm, what did you miss there?

Where do you live? I’ll swing by and explain it to you. Leave the door unlocked and slightly ajar thanks.

is that a threat?

It’s a joke. Like my first post. :roll_eyes:

Are you this much fun at parties?

yes, especially when i take out my bloody axe

From where? See? Nuance is everything. But no, I have at present no plans to murder you or anyone else. Sleep freely. I promise.

Loosers!

Who is your “Favorite” British serial killer ?
The Ripper has to be up there along with Fred and Rosemary West.

It’s a nihilist world after all. What a question!

1 Like

From the practice room. Where else?

Always, like a baby.

2 Likes

They are making a movie of the Shipman murders, apparently De Niro will play Shipman. It’s to be called ‘The Old Deer Hunter’

2 Likes

Dam that was sick , but a good one

It was a semi troll question, but lets face it a lot more air time is given to serial killers than almost anyone else with the exception of Donald Trump.
I thought the title of this thread was kind of weird anyway, so just going with the flow.

Probably due to the glorious British weather.

US has the most glorious weather.