Why We Love Asian Men

[quote=“yangdemei”]Oh my god!!! I am so :offtopic:

But in the blonde picture, he has the hair cut that I want.

Thanks 914 for giving me a picture for my hairdresser! :slight_smile:[/quote]
No worries. I had the same style before too.

They don’t? Hot diggity, now I can use those extra hours to drink beer and be rowdy like a real man!

[quote=“carolinelr”]
Most of them dont work out cause Taiwanese women dont like muscles :fume:[/quote]

[quote=“llary”]They don’t? Hot diggity, now I can use those extra hours to drink beer and be rowdy like a real man!

[quote=“carolinelr”]
Most of them dont work out cause Taiwanese women dont like muscles :fume:[/quote][/quote]

Most the ones I know DO work out.

:astonished: I don’t know any who work out.

I want to know how young Taiwanese guys can eat more than me, do half the excercise and still look twice as good! If you ask me, it’s COMPLETELY RACIST and something should be done about it. Perhaps a new lard force-feeding law or Physical Exertion Ban?

:astonished: I don’t know any who work out.[/quote]

Skinny doesn’t mean fit though. Skinny but flabby and soft AND with a gut is just as bad as being overweight, imo.

Skinny doesn’t mean fit though. Skinny but flabby and soft AND with a gut is just as bad as being overweight, imo.[/quote]
Same goes for women IMHO.

Skinny doesn’t mean fit though. Skinny but flabby and soft AND with a gut is just as bad as being overweight, imo.[/quote]
Same goes for women IMHO.[/quote]

Bastard! :fume:

Your body is perfect. You are no longer allowed to speak in this conversation!! :fume:

Thanks, ok I’ll butt out :blush:

Why do i love Asian men…hummmm. i have no idea, but i do.
They are sexy, thier eyes, thier skin, (i too hate hairy men), thier everything.
Unfortunatly i’m 175cm and a little on the larger side, so most Asian men don’t go for me. THis is an increasingly difficult problem. :frowning:

So where can i meet all these amazingly sexy Asian men, that might be interested in a white woman???

I like my friend Hiyoshi’s (on the left) gentle spirit as much as I like his looks. Never a crude remark out of his mouth; an infectious giggle that gets me giggling along, too; a willingness to tag along with me to the store and help me carry heavy packages…he’s just a sweetheart. And Guoxi (on the right) is just as sweet, always trying to do nice things for me, feeding me (and that I really don’t need!), driving me all over the place to go shopping.

I started noticing Asian men about six years ago have been hooked ever since. One of the main reasons I moved here is that there were so few Asians where I lived! I feel as if I’ve died & gone to heaven…

I didn’t know any foreigner is 500’s fan, he was really famous when I was in junior high school (7 years ago, last year before I came to the States), back then most if not all of his songs were in Taiwanese, I don’t know what’s the deal now; haven’t been back for too long.

[quote=“UKbikerchic”]Why do I love Asian men…hummmm. I have no idea, but I do.
They are sexy, thier eyes, thier skin, (i too hate hairy men), thier everything.
Unfortunatly I’m 175cm and a little on the larger side, so most Asian men don’t go for me. THis is an increasingly difficult problem. :frowning:

So where can i meet all these amazingly sexy Asian men, that might be interested in a white woman???[/quote]

Exercise a little bit, then with 175cm, you will certainly be in many men’s dream :smiley:

Oh, Wu Bai has quite a few “wai guo” fans all over the world. Most of us discovered him through the Hong Kong movie he made, Time & Tide. Quite a few have contacted me, because I have the English-language Wu Bai website, and even if they don’t understand Chinese, they love the music. Most of his CDs are Mandarin, but he has two that are just Taiwanese (the second one came out the beginning of this year). He still rocks Taiwan, and I try to get to every show I can.

As far as I’m concerned, he’s the best-looking guy on earth, because he’s gorgeous from the inside out. None of the others can compare, no matter how pretty they are.

well, when I was in junior high shcool, his album was exclusively Taiwanese (maybe that was the first one). Played that thing all day long during graduation trip, fun time fun time, old memories.

P.S. sorry for the off topic

This proves you either a) smoke crack or b) don’t know many foriegner women who like chinese culture.

Cuz most girls I know over 30 are in lust with him.

Oversea ones? I doubt that?

It’s kinda funny that so many of the Asian girls don’t think Wu Bai is very attractive, but we “furriners” think he’s hot (and not just the ones living here in Taiwan, but the ones in Australia, the US, Canada, South Africa, etc.). I tend to get strange looks when chatting with Taiwanese about Wu Bai if I say he’s “hen shuai” - they like the music and they think he’s intensely charismatic, but lacking in the looks department.

The quest continues to meet a guy who looks like Wu Bai but doesn’t have someone like Pei Jie attached to him.

It’s kinda funny that so many of the Asian girls don’t think Wu Bai is very attractive, but we “furriners” think he’s hot (and not just the ones living here in Taiwan, but the ones in Australia, the US, Canada, South Africa, etc.). I tend to get strange looks when chatting with Taiwanese about Wu Bai if I say he’s “hen shuai” - they like the music and they think he’s intensely charismatic, but lacking in the looks department.

The quest continues to meet a guy who looks like Wu Bai but doesn’t have someone like Pei Jie attached to him.[/quote]

That’s a pretty common occurrence. I’ve experienced that what Taiwanese think is attractive and what we find attractive are very different most of the time… Explains why so many of us mediocre looking guys here have smoking hot (in our eyes) local girlfriends.