Why We Love Asian Men

nod nod

[color=darkred]竹野内 豊=竹野內 豐 TAKENOUCHI YUTAKA[/color]

http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.231.htm

yutaka.4t.com/sasha3.jpg

my favorite Japanese actor
very Hot asian man

:howyoudoin:

Mmm…delicious dish indeed. A bit too skinny for my taste but delicious nonetheless.

(in southern hick drawl:) Well, I do beg your pardon! I didn’t mean to suggest you were out of touch! It’s only that I’ve heard my father use 流氓 to mean redneck, and he’s from China and has lived in Hong Kong and Taiwan. And my Taiwanese mother has never called his bluff on it.

:wink:

But back on topic…

Those guys are beautiful. Haha, my world has changed. Today I was on the bus and there was this Asian guy and I noticed how even and nicely tanned his skin was. I can’t say I would have noticed before.

that’s odd I have to say :loco: now on the topic of asian men… hum, well whatever new things you notied is always a plus for me, less work for me (or asian men in general) :smiley:

now, so physical apart, what’s the attraction? Caring? Seems like the model minority thing still runs around in people’s head if you ask me.

shy cute
still looks young even when they are 40

at least take one or 2 times shower per day
if you think someone smells bad it might be his cloth not from his body

fine soft black hair but almost no body hair on arms back or butt hehe

hmm what else … they dont say I love you that often but they do stuff that show he loves you … sweet I like that a lot

i dont know …some ppl might think they treat you like a little baby or kid
if you dated asian man before you know what i am talking about
but from other view i think those things are harmless

hmm what else … they dont say I love you that often but they do stuff that show he loves you … sweet I like that a lot

I don’t know …some people might think they treat you like a little baby or kid
if you dated Asian man before you know what I am talking about

I guess it’s because we were taught like that, ask if your man knows the phrase that women are like water.

Ok this thread is awesome!!! So many things that make asian men wonderful.
They are damn SEXY!!!
and hello a lot of them can dance really good
They are hairless and no b.o.
They tan so nicely and look so damn sexy in a pair of board shorts
Look good even in their late age
guys that workout have damn nice definition

From a girlfriends point of view:
They hold your purse!!!
they are givers not takers they LOVE to please!
They love to spoil you rotten
not macho pigs that wont listen to your point of view

Bad things about asian men:
The guys too shy to dance until they are so loaded they break out moves from eliane off seinfeld
The old men on the bus who definetly have not heard of showering that give the rest of em a bad rep for being smelly
They dont think tans are good so they want to stay white :noway:
There is a limit too when they look good. All of a sudden they hit a certain age and all those years build up they go from a young dashingly handsome fellow to the oldest looking person alive
Most of them dont work out cause taiwanese women dont like muscles :fume:

How can someone not think Asian men are sexy. All the Asian men I’ve dated have known how to treat a girl. They are so sweet and it’s rare that you have to ask them to do something for you because they will do it before you ask. This being said I don’t only like Asian men I like every race.
If I was better with computers I would post a picture of “Andy On Chi-Kit” my fav HK actor but if you look him up on the net I’m sure you will be pleased.

[quote=“carolinelr”]
They dont think tans are good so they want to stay white :noway:
Most of them dont work out cause Taiwanese women dont like muscles :fume:[/quote]

I think those two are changing if you ask me.

just to make my case clear, we don’t really go out the sake to get a nice tan (i.e. lie down on the beach), but we certainly won’t avoid to the excessive point to stay whiter (taiwanese girls do that, not guys).

I wish mine did. when we met he had the most beautiful skin. Now he keeps getting sunburned and his face is splotchy and it doesn’t look good.
I don’t like tan men. I think they are ugly. No matter what race they are. I think tans are ugly.
Don’t get me wrong, I like dark men. But NATURALLY dark. Tans, to me, are dirty looking. And how ugly is it when you have a dark body and are white under the pants. EW.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I wish mine did. when we met he had the most beautiful skin. Now he keeps getting sunburned and his face is splotchy and it doesn’t look good.
I don’t like tan men. I think they are ugly. No matter what race they are. I think tans are ugly.
Don’t get me wrong, I like dark men. But NATURALLY dark. Tans, to me, are dirty looking. And how ugly is it when you have a dark body and are white under the pants. EW.[/quote]

lol, that says a lot about personal preference :smiley: right to every’s own. Now from a guy’s side, I certainly don’t mind girl get tanned, but I have seen some excessive example that just makes me want to puke…

P.S. what does “A English teacher with a head band” suppose to mean, like those 必勝 thing wrote on top of them(I assume you can read Chinese?).

It’s nice here because I am bigger than all the men. I like that. When I go back to Western Canada, I feel so small. So that’s one good thing about the men here…they’re small…DOES THAT COUNT??? (ps. This factor really does hike my quality of life).

[quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“clee19821013”]
P.S. what does “A English teacher with a head band” suppose to mean, like those 必勝 thing wrote on top of them(I assume you can read Chinese?).[/quote]

Beats me. The Chinese writing says “MustWin” I don’t know why.
Those things are automatic. Nothing to do with the posters choice.[/quote]

lol, ok, well I know where that come from though, Japanese, if you don’t, just watch any WWII film about the pacific theater. Those Japanese pilot, (not necessary kamikaze), now a day it’s just referenced to if you must get grade on a test (you see how education in Taiwan works…).

lol, that got to be the first time I heard that reason. When I was in high school (I did my high school in the states, a prep, boarding school, those Academy things in New England), I was the 3rd shortest “person” on the team, every other girl and guy were taller than I am (that was a Varsity, J.V. mixed team…). I think most western girls I have met so far (american, canadian, western/eastern european) all still prefer their men be taller than they are, but of course when you’re in love that really doesn’t matter.

I guess I am lucky that I am only 165 cm. My man is a head taller than me and most of the local men here are taller than me.

I am 168.8, just barely pass the mark to be not too short. :smiley:

side note, I always thought eastern european girls are tall, but a girl I loved who was from Ukraine was only 154 cm, I have to say that was a lot fun for me to throw her around even though I was only 168.8 cm myself :wink: .

TAKENOUCHI YUTAKA, Takuya Kimura, Tony Liong…the list goes on and on. (Drool…drool…these are absoutely beautiful men in my eyes.)

Honestly, I really adore my fellow Asian men. True, some of them could be very shy in the beginning, but I prefer it that way actually. (When I first came to the States, I really was shocked of how “assertive” some western men were…to this day I still am not attracted to guys who approach me to directly, too soon. Takes out the fun…if you want to know what I mean, please watch WKW’s In the Mood for Love.) (I know there are going to be people who say, “what? that boring, slow film?” My point exactly. Different strokes for different folks. Some just prefer Hollywood Blockbusters…nothing wrong with that, either.)

In addition, many of the Asian guys I know just has this extra sensitivity…or so they seem to show it more through their behaviors (i.e: offering to help clean up when the party is over without me having to ask, taking the initiative to make sure that people are comfortable in a group setting, generally just really taking care of folks…) I really enjoy the nurturing side of many Asian men. My own brother is actually a great example. (Don’t get me wrong; he can still be a pig sometimes, but he has just grown into being such a beautiful man, too.) Tender, caring, conscious of how other people might feel.

Not that western men aren’t great in their own right…after all, there are reasons why I am dating someone who is mixed. Still, when I see a beautiful Asian man, I cannot help but just go…good god, aren’t you beautiful.

Ladies, meet Roy Cheung, age 42:

Oh my god!!! I am so :offtopic:

But in the blonde picture, he has the hair cut that i want.

Thanks 914 for giving me a picture for my hairdresser! :slight_smile: