"Will call you in ten minutes" - What's up with this?

Just trying to ease newer people into your…style. :wink:

1 Like

Just arrived in Fitness Factory. Looks like I am gonna like this.

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

1 Like

I wish I could change my username to Girl With Big GUNS. Maybe that can be my title?

It’s normal. It also happened at a gym place. Left my card for the sale to call me…Nothing.
Which is bizarre cos they are usually hassling you to sign up!

Yeah the US was terrible for that stuff . My homeland is not much different either.

Thank goodness i don’t have to endure World Gym’s disco environment.

3 Likes

Looks nice!

I wish I knew why World Gym insists upon looking like some kind of treadmill nightclub. I guess because it’s essentially a meat market and harsh fluorescent lighting is none too kind on one’s appearance?

I think they are trying to be hip and be like party people. I visited WG and it’s full of pretentious lifter. The minute I stepped in FF, I spot several serious lifters so I knew immediately where to give my precious money.

Yeah, just watch out.
You see a great big fuckin huge half Taiwanese, half Korean dude with pesto on his shirt, fuckin amscray.

Pretty sure a bj will calm him down. I am not bothered. :woman_shrugging:

Oh yeah, let us know how that works out for you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This Extreme Fitness gym in Neihu has the disco look.

極限健身中心-內湖店
114, Taipei City, Neihu District, Minshan Street, 88號
02 2795 6808
https://goo.gl/maps/Biyie2Um43T2

:rofl:

…Disposable underwear due to Malaysian biowarfare

1 Like

1 Like

just pull an Elaine on Seinfeld, turning a gay man straight

On a serious…er note, gays in America are cool I work with a few. Here in calif they make a very clear distinction. They don’t try to convert non gays. I have a lesbian friend or two as well.

They are just regular folks who like to have same sex sex. But they don’t impose that on non gays.

If you met a guy dude at the gym you would probably never know. He wouldn’t be sizing you up or trying to chat you up.

Taiwanese gay guys are aggressive. They are sizing you up and treating mixed gym like a gay gym.
That’s not cool.

I don’t know the plays in a gay gym but dont do that in a mixed gym where some may be gay but likely most are not.

I’ve been at the city run pools in Taipei where some gay guys will follow me around , walk past my shower stall a few times.

Treating the scene like a gay pick up opportunity.

That’s not cool.

I respect your sexual orientation please respect mine.

I wonder if that’s how girls feel when they are being sized up by some dude they are not interested in sexually… possibly.

Calif gyms are usually not pick up places. Most people don’t talk to strangers.

They go and put on headphones and work their sets and leave. Most shower at home as well
I’ve never spoken a word to anyone at a calif gym
Other then staff

3 Likes

Im not sure maybe you were just in an unlucky situation. But I have been in California, stayed there for a year or so… and people do sometimes chat to each other and since I am a regular gym goer, I know who are the guys who spent more time in the locker changing area than the gym. And since the gym I am in has an open shower area - like there is no curtain and all, you can see everything. One time, there is a couple who were naked in shower, kissing. So… I mean… yeah.

So far, I don’t have a negative experience in Taiwan. But maybe because I was in a smaller gym like Anytime Fitness. We will see what happens in FF. I doubt something would happen tho, given that my first visit, it seems to be a hardcore bodybuilding gym where people spend their actual time on the gym.