Will McDonalds food kill me?

Screwing up his liver and getting an addiction to Mickey D’s food…

Poor guy. At least he made somemoney on the film, and with luck he might slim the last 4 pounds of Mickey D fat.

Kinda ironic. The guy responsible for your early death lived to a ripe old 91. :stuck_out_tongue:

[color=red]Got THAT right, BK is where it’s at…MacDonald’s sux piles![/color]

[quote=“jdsmith”]Fast Food nation is THE source for information on beef, hamburger in particular. What the author most warned about was e coli, a very nasty bacteria.

That aside, the fish at McDs is good and I love the sausage egg mcmuffin.

As for Taiwanese food, my wife got food posioning last year, most likely from a food stall…but a meal (fried chicken breast) made to order one not the yucky stuff that sits amid flies for hours on end in the choking street pollution.

However, any food left out for a while will get contaminated with something. And don’t blow off food poisoning as a deterant to eating food stall food. My wife nearly died and spent a week in the hospital on an IV drip.

Don’t eat anything re-fried streetside.[/quote]

A little confused here.

In another thread there was “McCrap”, “McStroke”, and “tastes like cardboard”. But in this thread there’s information about the service in YingGe and the people that work there, PLUS talking about some of the good things at McDs. :idunno:

Well the plus for Mackie Ds is that coming from an industrial kitchen and reassembled at your local store, it isn’t food as such, so no bugs can live in or off it. You could leave that out for a month in summer and suffer not the slightest harm.

HG

[quote=“Bassman”][/quote]

[quote]
A little confused here.

In another thread there was “McCrap”, “McStroke”, and “tastes like cardboard”. But in this thread there’s information about the service in YingGe and the people that work there, PLUS talking about some of the good things at McDs. :idunno:[/quote]
I don’t think that my opinon that the fish sandwich is good makes it any less unhealthy, or means that the “taste” is any less chemical. And I haven’t had a snausage egg mcpuck in a long time, let alone ANY non-seafood meat in a month.

And the service in Yingge is also not a factor in this thread is it? It’s not like I’ve had a revelation about McDs. This thread was about the marketting of an obscenely unhealthy hamburger.

So my being possiby hypocriticial does not change that fact that they serve garbage, and highly unhealthy chemically altered garbage at that.

[quote]
A little confused here.

In another thread there was “McCrap”, “McStroke”, and “tastes like cardboard”. But in this thread there’s information about the service in YingGe and the people that work there, PLUS talking about some of the good things at McDs. :idunno:[/quote]
I don’t think that my opinon that the fish sandwich is good makes it any less unhealthy, or means that the “taste” is any less chemical. And I haven’t had a snausage egg mcpuck in a long time, let alone ANY non-seafood meat in a month.

And the service in Yingge is also not a factor in this thread is it? It’s not like I’ve had a revelation about McDs. This thread was about the marketting of an obscenely unhealthy hamburger.

So my being possiby hypocriticial does not change that fact that they serve garbage, and highly unhealthy chemically altered garbage at that.[/quote]

I wasn’t really pickin’ on you. I hear ya. I don’t disagree with the fact that, for the most part, but not entirely, they serve garbage.

so, how you doing? :howyoudoin:

nuthin’ personal intended, just seemed like an easy mark. My bad.

[quote]so, how you doing?[/quote] :sunglasses: :rainbow: