Will there be pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks this year?

I remember I saw it last year, but it’s almost Halloween and they still don’t have it.

1 Like

I can’t find any sign of it on their website. I hope it shows up again this year, but it doesn’t look promising.

1 Like

Ugh, I was thinking the same thing. I need my Basic Bitch Pumpkin Spice. :jack_o_lantern: Bad enough I can’t get any Pumpkin Spice beers. :sob:

3 Likes

I was also checking their website since I missed it so much I made my own but well… it doesn’t taste right

2 Likes

Tried a PSL last year when I was really looking for a pepperminty Christmas-feeling drink and they were already “sold out” of those for the season (it was either on or very near Christmas Day). Found it to be less than satisfying for my needs. Actually, one of my students knocked it over after I’d only had a few sips and didn’t have the common sense to put it back upright, instead standing there watching it all drip onto the floor. My only disappointment at that point was that I was going to have to make it though the day without caffeine, so it was bad enough that I think the kid did me a favor by pouring it onto the floor. Saved me the guilt of wanting to/maybe actually pour it down the drain…

In the US people have been complaining cuz there have been PSLs since like the second week of September. It doesn’t feel like fall here, so maybe Starbucks TW is waiting for that day to come?

1 Like

That drives me crazy. I understand that kids will spill stuff, but why stand there and watch stuff slowly spill out instead of setting the cup upright?

But sometimes maybe I’d prefer that to the ones that decide to try to rectify the situation by wiping your cup with the bathroom rag and refilling it with God knows what.

2 Likes

Not too sure what SB is, but pumpkin spice is certainly available in taiwan now. For a couple years at least.

I edited the title to make it clear. :grin:

Guy

1 Like

Ahhh gotcha. Smuggle in a little bit of your own and add it to their coffee :wink:

Why would people complain? If you don’t like the drink, don’t order it. I wouldn’t give a toss if they started selling Gingerbread Lattes in July.

2 Likes

Get a good (dark, black) beer, add pumpkin spice, drink.

1 Like

It’s not the same. It needs to be infused. Also where does one even buy PS?

Mix your own. Anyways, I know a place they have pumpkin pie smoothies.

That’s too much work, and it’d probably turn out shit anyway.

1 Like

Where?

It’s basically 4 spices, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger. Just get the amounts right.

1 Like

Here.

Too much work. :yawning_face:

Who cares, I just hope they make the Hojicha latte a permanent menu item…

1 Like

My biggest objection to any “latte” at Starbucks in Taiwan is their use of Uni-President milk—enriching their parent company instead of serving a good product. :face_vomiting:

Guy

1 Like