Women as sex objects . . . . ?!

I’m off to the beach story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … 550lw.html

Yeah. If it were remotely possible to make a decent living there, and you didn’t have to watch your back every second for violent crime, I’d be off to see the girls of Ipanema in a heartbeat.

[quote=“tigerman”][quote=“Quest”][quote=“Mother Theresa”]But suddenly I’m married, my wife is pregnant, and everything is completely different. I am thrilled about the prospect of having a child, and being a father. And I intend to be faithful to my wife till I die. It still seems a little strange to me the idea that there will never be another different partner, but I am happy with that idea, I think it’ll work just fine and I understand now what they mean when people say that “like a fine wine a relationship matures with age…blah blah blah.”
[/quote]

Acording to a survey I saw in a magazine, as women get older they tend more and more to object to the “sexual act”, and the reason is that they regard it as an intrusion. Men, on the other hand, as they get older more and more come to regard the “sexual act” as a release.

This difference in orientations often causes many problems in a marriage . . . . . so I would suggest that for those of you newly married, please don’t think you have totally figured out your spouse yet! He/She will change over time . . . . . . . . .[/quote]

Nuts!

I’ve known my wife for 18 years now, and we are now both in our 40s… I haven’t noticed any reduction in our libidos… however, having jobs that take lots of time and a child and a dog and other family and social responsibilities does cut into the time that might otherwise be spent satisfying our libidos.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard any of my 40ish friends complain that their sex life has fallen off due to an attitude change on the part of the wife/girlfriend.

Or does that happen in the 50s?[/quote]

I agree with tigerman. I was only married for eight years, but I found that as long as we put the emphasis on pleasing each other, my ex and I had a sex life that just got better and better. The only thing that ever interrupted it was outside pressures (e.g. job, family obligations) and children. It only interrupted the frequency, not the passion or quality.