Mate, thats a sentence, not a word! :smiley:

Mate, thats a sentence, not a word! :smiley:[/quote]

:bravo:

Soā€™s ā€œmortgageā€.

And I hate, ā€œHave a nice day!ā€
Donā€™t fucking tell me what to do!

bobbit

kudos

25 page long threads that you donā€™t know if/when you start talking in circles.

momentarily (because people never ever use it correctly)

p**** (this word makes me shiver, and not in a good way)

Gretzky :fume:

mossies

wonder bread

free

When you have to buy something first.

ā€œCheersā€ā€¦I want to pull out a baseball bat and turn someones head to strawberry mush whenever I hear this. WTF? People donā€™t know how to say ā€œThank youā€???

You just donā€™t understand British culture. :smiley:

You just donā€™t understand British culture. :smiley:[/quote]

You got me! :laughing:

ā€œIā€™m fine, thank you. And you?ā€

Hanging around too many English people lately, so canā€™t help itā€¦

snog (Extremely high on the cringe-scale. Makes me loose any interest in snogging )

frock (Itā€™s a dress, dammit! Frock sounds like something my mom, erā€¦ mum would wearā€¦ If she were a Cockney)

Give us a kiss, love! (Luckily, Iā€™ve never had anyone say this to me personally, but I cringe every time I hear it in a movie or a tv show.)

[quote=ā€œtashā€]Hanging around too many English people lately, so canā€™t help itā€¦

snog (Extremely high on the cringe-scale. Makes me loose any interest in snogging )

frock (Itā€™s a dress, dammit! Frock sounds like something my mom, erā€¦ mum would wearā€¦ If she were a Cockney)

Give us a kiss, love! (Luckily, Iā€™ve never had anyone say this to me personally, but I cringe every time I hear it in a movie or a tv show.)[/quote]

Frock frock frock frock.

Isnā€™t that a lovely brooch on her frock?
Ooo yes, Ivā€™e got one just like it on my pinafore. (pinny)

Give us a kiss love. Gwaaan, just a wee peck.

Hanging around too many Americans and Canadians, lately, so canā€™t help itā€¦

My bad
No. When you say that, you are bad. A bad person, who should just go home and finish that bag of Doritos in your room while wanking to BigAsses.com like you know you want to.

Letā€™s not go there
Why not? Letā€™s go there holding hands. Completely naked. And when we get there, you can turn to me and take your best shot. Because you know itā€™s gonna be your last.

Take one for the team
After you do that, why not give one to the team?

Give it up for [insert name of sad B-list celebrity on reality show]
Weā€™ll be happy when youā€™ve been given up. For dead, that is.

[quote=ā€œporcelainprincessā€]Hanging around too many Americans and Canadians, lately, so canā€™t help itā€¦

My bad
Letā€™s not go there
Take one for the team
Give it up for [insert name of sad B-list celebrity on reality show]
[/quote]
:laughing:

How on earth did the poor Canadians get blamed for these?

Old Canadian slang:

-I donā€™t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of = I donā€™t have much money.

• Seein The Gov = Drinkin Whiskey

2-4 = case of beer

North American:

What you sayin? = Whatā€™s up

Whatā€™s good? = Whatā€™s up

Datā€™s sick = a good thing.

HA! This is a lame topic.

[quote=ā€œtashā€]Hanging around too many English people lately, so canā€™t help itā€¦

Give us a kiss, love! (Luckily, Iā€™ve never had anyone say this to me personally, but I cringe every time I hear it in a movie or a tv show.)[/quote]

Give us a kiss, love and gerroutta that frock soā€™s we can snog ā€¦

OK, hereā€™s one:

persons

The word ā€œpersonā€ has a perfectly good plural: ā€œpeopleā€.