Worst fear

What’s your worst/biggest fear?

Posting too much. :unamused:

jd’sirony

Losing my balls.

Then no more reason to be in Taiwan.

Being swallowed whole and slowly digested by a giant slug-like creature.

Boredom.

Penile Cancer… The only cure (If Chemo doesn’t work) is amputation :astonished:

Thanks, now I have two. :s

Flying with China Airlines. A few days ago, I was sitting in my car, waiting for my GF and for some reason I thought about dying in a plane crash. Looking at the digital clock on the dashboard, I realized it was exactly [color=red]
4:44
[/color] (pm). A chill ran through my body and I wondered… how long would I still have to wait? With an outside temperature of -3

Thanks, now I have two. :s[/quote]

Sorry mate. I actually didn’t know that was possible until I spent a very interesting evening searching for wierd things on Google.

You should also know I’m an extreme hyperchondriac. For weeks after I saw that every little bump in the “region” was scrutinised for fear of the beginnings of a tumor…

Currently (after reading on the internet that you could have Herpes or Syphilis without actually displaying symptoms) undetected STD’s/STI’s are my worst fear… Funny thing is I haven’t been sexually active for ages (and always wear condoms) but for some reason I just have this irrational fear of contracting some ailment that’ll go unnoticed for years and then get diagnosed after it’s too late… :astonished:

I think I’ll go see the doctor on Monday…

Go ahead. Shake your heads. I know.

I so ashamed… :frowning: :blush:

Being Buried Alive.

Being nagged to death in a language I do not understand.

Being nagged to death in a language I do understand.

My mother will someday die. Statistically the chances of her dying before I do are pretty good. I have thought about this too much. And the sad truth is that I don’t know what I would do. Even worse, my twin is a boy. Boys don’t live as long as females. Actually, the only members of my family I am close too are my brothers and my mother. One is probably going to live pretty long (Buddhist martial artists live pretty long) but my twin is an overweight smoker with high stress, my baby brother is crazy.
So someday, years away but someday, I will be without my family.

That is my biggest fear.

[quote=“Ironman”]Boredom.[/quote]Mee too.

bobepine

[quote=“SuchAFob”] So someday, years away but someday, I will be without my family.

That is my biggest fear.[/quote]

You are lucky.

[quote=“bob”][quote=“SuchAFob”] So someday, years away but someday, I will be without my family.

You are lucky.[/quote]

Lucky that I can’t think of anything in the world worse than that?

[quote=“SuchAFob”]My mother will someday die. Statistically the chances of her dying before I do are pretty good. I have thought about this too much. And the sad truth is that I don’t know what I would do. Even worse, my twin is a boy. Boys don’t live as long as females. Actually, the only members of my family I am close too are my brothers and my mother. One is probably going to live pretty long (Buddhist martial artists live pretty long) but my twin is an overweight smoker with high stress, my baby brother is crazy.
So someday, years away but someday, I will be without my family.

I feel ya.

[quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“bob”][quote=“SuchAFob”] So someday, years away but someday, I will be without my family.

You are lucky.[/quote]

Lucky that I can’t think of anything in the world worse than that?[/quote]

You still have them, I think is bob’s point.

:bravo:

Getting between the Chief and his pile of waffles on Sunday morning after church.

Thanks, now I have two. :s[/quote]

If you have two, why would you worry about having one amputated? :s