Worst Pizza

Which country came up with the worst internationally accepted pizza? I’m not buying Canada.

I don’t think there is such a ranking :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I guess that you included “internationally accepted” there to exclude Taiwan’s bizarre concoctions?

6 Likes

Here is one ranking

2 Likes

Deep dish and hawaiian are pretty terrible. But clearly taiwan has to take the cake on disgusting mayo ridden sweet fermented feces like blood spoiled tapioca laced toxic wasteland unsuitable for anyone and should be banned by the FDA chemical concoctions dishinestly passed along as food! And i have eaten spider pizza before.

Sorry, i meant pizza hut and dominos are the worst. Trash has no geographic boundaries, only marketing ones.

6 Likes

But it’s not ranking countries

And I can’t even find the author of that article.

South Korea puts corn, sweet potato, and squid on their pizza. Then again, we put boba and blood cake. I guess we can say East Asia in general.

3 Likes

Pizza Hut and Dominoes are war crimes and should be tried in the Hague

3 Likes

I’m trying to recall what I was thinking when I posted last night. A discussion with a Canadian chum evolved from Canadian troops (possible Churchill quote) to pizza. I think I was thinking about Swedish pizzas.

Pizza Hut is marginally better than Dominoes, but in general I agree.

The best chain here is Pizza Rock. I never order PH or Dominoes.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with Pizza Hut and Domino’s?

Well, “Hawaiian” pizza came from Canada, so if you consider that to be internationally accepted, that would put them high in the running at the very least.

Taiwan’s weird peas and corn and hotdogs and all other sorts of things that don’t belong on pizza are probably worse, but not very widely accepted.

1 Like

You’re joking, right? They are to pizza what McDonald’s is to burgers.

4 Likes

I’d say even worse. I can eat McDonalds occasionally. I never eat PH and Dominoes unless someone else ordered it and I have to be polite.

2 Likes

I’ll devour an entire pineapple/ham deep dish pizza from Pizza Hut any day. How about adding stuffed crust. I even wring out the greasy box over my mouth to get the last droplets of goodness. Much better than the pizzas made on A4 paper crust.

2 Likes

Do I look like I’m joking? :wink:

Them having the slogan ‘Pizza is Art’ is the height of irony…

5 Likes

Not really. Think of all the bad art there is out there.

A list of other odd ones (the first two I could never eat)
https://www.thetoptens.com/weirdest-pizza-toppings/

1 Like

If Pizza was Art, then Pizza Hut is Police Academy 4

4 Likes