Would it?

Would my many anti-China/CCP/PLA/HKPF postings (on redddit, FB, here, etc) get me banned when I plan to visit next year?

Winston and Tye seem fine…

I’ve been wondering this. I guess it can certainly possible if you make enough noise. Having a Taiwan stamp on your passport is probably the thing to get your visa rejected though.

Or being a Forumosa member. Insta-perma-ban :wink:

2 Likes

If posting publicly, and they check, then probably one of the consideration factors.

That wasn’t an issue when I live there. Visited Taiwan twice via Kinmen.

Did get some stares when I shouted “FREEDOM!!” as I got off the boat from Xianen to Kinmen.

2 Likes

No way of knowing, but hopefully the Mainland would have bigger fish to fry.

Do you post under your real name? If not, how would they know?

Would it?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

But if it would, how would they know?

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble. — Blaise Pascal

2 Likes

I do. I was hyper critical of Xi etc on WeChat.

I definitely won’t be setting foot on the mainland anytime soon. Damn near all I do is talk shit. They’d disappear me to the Uighur death camps. See, there I go talking shit right now.

I have been to China with a pasport full of Taiwan stamps, hundred times. I never had a problem. If you think they care about every person posting their opinions, you think too much.

In your case, you’d probably end up in a hot pot. :hushed:

That’s fair. The things I say are deliberately inflammatory, though. Fuck you, Xi!

3 Likes

You only going to catch attention if you are high profile people. If you are an average joe, nobody cares what you have to say really.

Yes. A BIG FUCK YOU to Xitler.

Any way to edit or delete those old posts?

Why take a chance?