Would you rather drink Kentucky Bourbon or Tennessee Whiskey?

Bourbon is Kentuckian :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“most current producers of Tennessee whiskey disclaim references to their products as “bourbon” and do not label them as such on any of their bottles or advertising materials.”

ok got it. Nice song though eh. I just finished a mini bottle of Kentucky bourbon. Nice song?

After my vote now, its 50/50. I voted for Bourbon, but prefer lighter drinks nowdays like wine (but drinks like Jim Beam are so cheap in Taiwan)

10/10

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever had proper Tennessee whiskey (excepting Jack smothered in coke) so can’t address the original question, but … for me it’s Bourbon, especially since a pal introduced me to the Woodford Reserve some years ago.

There’s a liquor store which I believe is all over Taipei, last year a branch opened here in Hsinchu: 酒條通洋酒. Great selection and good prices too, the Bulleit shown in the previous post for $799, think the Woodford was maybe $1299.

Have tried several bourbons from there and so far the one I like best is this Four Roses Small Batch, hoboy is it smooth and delicious ($1099).

2 Likes

Michter’s bourbon and Hillrock bourbon from new York state. My 2 favorite bourbons at the moment. Unsure if it’s available in Taiwan.
Just recently tried Redwood empire bourbon and it’s great.

1 Like