Would you take the Covid vaccine?

I’m not. I’m saying the whole ordeal was definitely contorted whenever possible for their benefit.

1 Like

I took both jabs of the Pfizer vaccine some time ago, seems to be working very well as the infection rate in my country are down from thousands a day to 100-300 or so.

1 Like

You would not believe how much money is being siphoned off from “relief” budgets over in Elbonia. Tens of billions of US$ disappearing into well-placed private pockets. Everyone knows where it’s going, and who’s doing it. But the people are powerless to stop it.

Where is this “Elbonia”?

is that not the capitalist world we live in? the big pharma racket has been thet since the 90s.

the irony is a NHI system would have prevented so many deaths

I don’t want to mention precisely where. In this modern world, loose talk costs lives. Let’s just say it’s near to Taiwan and renowned for graft on an industrial scale.

Fact is, though, the same thing is happening everywhere; it’s just particularly overt there because officials have become used to thieving with complete impunity. Those trillions of $ being spent on mitigation have to be going somewhere, and they’re sure as hell not adding to the wealth of the ordinary man.

Actually in many countries they are going to the common man. Plenty of quite generous covid relief schemes out there ! In many countries people are saving more money than ever.

The fat scarecrow:

Don’t meet indoors even if vaccinated, warns Boris Johnson

Vaccinated people should not meet indoors because jabs “are not giving 100 per cent protection”, the Prime Minister has warned.

Those $ flow through the common man and end up generating wealth for those in much more secure positions; in one hand, out the other. The average unemployed nobody is using those handouts - which, remember, have been drawn down as debt from the future - to pay his dues to those who own “the means of production”. It’s a transfer of wealth not merely from the present generation but from future generations too.

It’s easy to be generous when you’re pillaging from the pockets of ten-year-old children.

I had my second Pfizer shot yesterday. No effects other than a little soreness on my arm (injection site).

I’m happy to get the vaccine. They say in another 2 weeks my body will have developed the maximum immunity.

I’m really curious to see studies during the coming years re: how long does the effect of the vaccine last? One shot vs 2 shots? Different populations? etc.

3 Likes

That’s too soon to develop the full immune response.

Now, what if you are overeager and want to get the second dose earlier than recommended? Well, the Pointer Sisters sang that they want someone with a slow hand and not a really fast hand, a warp speed hand. Clearly it is a bad idea to ask for the second dose immediately after the first dose. The vaccine doses aren’t like French fries. As described above, you’ve got to give your immune system at least a couple weeks to respond to the first dose. That’s why the CDC is recommending that you get the second dose of the vaccine no sooner that four days earlier than the recommended 21 days for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine (which at 17 days would put you just a few days after two weeks) and the recommended 28 days for the Moderna vaccine (which would be 24 days afterwards).

Just got the first Pfizer dose
The jab hurts as they jab that sucker deep but it’s over in a millisecond
They put you in 30 min observation in the next room with all the other jabbees

Hope I have no adverse reactions
Will keep you guys posted

This is in Martinez
It’s free with insurance probably free without insurance as well I would imagine
Is it free in Taiwan too ? Should be

They had moderna and Pfizer
We were not
Given a choice

Need wait 21 days before second shot

I was a bit apprehensive
But seeing the room
Full
Of people put me more
At
Ease

2 Likes

Are the virus deaths a hype? Or are they really due to the virus and not something else as many have suggested.

Seems covid may have a kill ratio some ten times higher than the common flu. Perhaps there should not have been the total shut down in some countries. But the collective minds don’t forget 1918/1919 Spanish flu or the Sars issues.

The virus still may end up killing millions world wide. Govts just don’t want those figures to go to 100 million or more.
I debated whether to get the vaccine but in the end i thought getting the virus must be worse and opted for it.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02762-y

2 Likes

Brazil doesn’t seem to think the danger of Covid is not real.

1 Like

Bit of a poet Tommy ?

1 Like

Congrats Tommy! That’s one step to making sure you can get through this safely.

Guy

1 Like

It’s complicated. All throughout these threads I’ve tried to suggest not that it’s a scam or a conspiracy, but that it’s complicated. The “kill ratio”, for example, is not directly comparable to any other disease. People look at the raw numbers and say, “OMG, it kills old people at a much higher rate than anyone else!”. Which it does. But that’s because old people are old, and many old people are ill. Their risk of dying from COVID-19 tracks their risk of all-cause mortality, which suggests that COVID-19 only strikes those who are compromised in some way.

I also pointed out that COVID-19 death rates correlate almost exactly with historical heart-disease deaths. This connection was spotted months ago in Italy, but it’s still dismissed out-of-hand by the general public, governments, and the master debaters here on Forumosa.

There is no obvious reason why deaths would get even close to 100 million. As I’ve pointed out elsewhere, best-guess estimates suggest about a billion people worldwide have already been infected; many more have been exposed sufficiently to achieve some sort of immune response.

Want to get the vaccine? Go ahead. I’m not going to criticize. Me, I’ll wait and see if the rumour about the vaccine being a plot to cause infertility is true. The COVID death cult types will go out of their minds if it falls to the likes of me to repopulate the Earth.

So far I don’t feel anything including the often mentioned shoulder pain
Either I’m Superman or the vaccine hasn’t hit me yet

1 Like

It’s a tough job, but everyone loves to do it.

1 Like

It’s the second one that is most likely to give side effects.