Would you walk around naked if you could?

Would you walk around naked if you could?

• yes (all the time/sometimes)
  • no (never)

0 voters

I remember my dad having this coversation when I was really little (not with me of course). The thought I had about it then was “WTF are you thinking? Your dink would all be hanging out and stuff!!!”

But now, with heat like this, I think there’d be a lot of usefulness in walking around naked (or near to it). Air conditioning would work much quicker, using squat toilets would be a lot easier, yeah, tons of things…

It’d be nice if I could walk down to the park in my flipity-flops (and only those) with a cold bag of Seven’s (11) new selection of brews. Plop myself down somewhere. And drink while enjoying the moonlight (and hopefully no mosquitos).

I certainly would (walk around naked). The beach would be a lot more fun too I think.

We’re mostly naked here…but not with company.

Yes, I would. If I had the guts to. You all know what I think of this weather.

No A/C here, by choice. The nakederer, the better, no? Of course, I have to cover all the mirrors :blush: :laughing:

sorry but as a woman, what do you have to hide?

I mean there’s no danglee wanglee right? So whats to hide??

I’m naked all the time at home now, but since I got the kittens I can’t sleep naked anymore. I would tell you why, but that would be oversharing. :astonished:

I’ve often considered this. I guess I’d walk around in my boxers all the time. That’s what I do at home. Or baggy shorts with pockets if I had to carry stuff. I mean, if you were walking around naked, where would you put your wallet and your scooter keys (actually, second thoughts, don’t go there :s )

Brian

I got animals running round I’m naked summer, winter. Right now my room is 24 degrees and I’m nekkid and lovin’ it.

TTIWWOP!!! :smiley:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]TTIWWOP!!! :smiley:[/quote]H H= HUH?

I think you overshared already :astonished:

[quote=“jdsmith”]sorry but as a women, what do you have to hide?

I mean there’s no danglee wanglee right? So whats to hide??[/quote]

my imperfections. :blush:

Ditto.

Ditto.[/quote]

I’m often walking around the house naked at night. Usually in the daytime at home I wear a Sarong which is quite cool… nuthing underneath helps too…

[quote=“braxtonhicks”][quote=“jdsmith”]sorry but as a women, what do you have to hide?

I mean there’s no danglee wanglee right? So whats to hide??[/quote]

my imperfections. :blush:[/quote]

This must be a peculiarly woman fear/concern. I’ve seen you (not naked, of course), and you are a very attractive woman. IMO, if a woman’s “imperfection” cannot be seen when she is clothed, then it isn’t worth worrying about.

How often do we hear women say… “oh, I’m fat… you just can’t see it when I’m wearing my clothes”? Look, if your clothes hide your fat… you ain’t fat.

In any event, imperfections can be perfect, IMO.

Not a thread on here either. We’re on the 14th floor so we don’t even bother with shorts.

What’s the point of making more laundry eh?

Luuuuuuverly.

I think while nakedness is good is the right situation, you have to be aware of over exposure (nice pun). What I mean is, if you are naked doing the vacuuming, or naked while hammering a nail or whatever, it might be fun to watch at the beginning, but wouldn’t it be terrible to be so over-exposed to it that you don’t appreciate nakedness. (My jury is still out on naked floor scrubbing on all 4s :sunglasses:)

Now, lingerie is another matter IMHO, and I never get tired of that.

But maybe I’m a bit screwed up. I think a woman looks sexier wearing very little, as opposed to nothing at all.

The small pussies are attracted to the “big pussy”? :smiling_imp:

In this weather, I think most people walk around at home in the buff or in their undies. I melt like an ice cube whenever the temperature goes over 30 degrees :help:

[quote=“Tigerman”]This must be a peculiarly woman fear/concern. I’ve seen you (not naked, of course), and you are a very attractive woman. IMO, if a woman’s “imperfection” cannot be seen when she is clothed, then it isn’t worth worrying about.

How often do we hear women say… “oh, I’m fat… you just can’t see it when I’m wearing my clothes”? Look, if your clothes hide your fat… you ain’t fat.

In any event, imperfections can be perfect, IMO.[/quote]

Thanks, Tigerman, that’s very sweet (when we met I was very aware that you walked up just as I was about to put on some lipstick–it does wonders for me :laughing: )

I’m embarassed to admit any of this because I prefer to believe that I’m above caring how I look. :blush:

I thought you were pretty attractive myself :wink:

Alright let’s all hug and say beautiful things to one another now.
Yes, I agree, Tigerman is quite the hottie.

One thing about being naked is I always make sure I stand erect. That’s right, I said erect. In Seinfeld they mentioned something about a naked woman who slouches and ew…ew…the image was horrendous.

I figure if I’m going to be naked, I better look good in case someone is watching with a telescope. :wink: :sunglasses: :laughing: