Would you walk around naked if you could?

I think your avatar gives us some idea.

[quote=“914”]One thing about being naked is I always make sure I stand erect. That’s right, I said erect. In Seinfeld they mentioned something about a naked woman who slouches and ew…ew…the image was horrendous.
[/quote]

I’m worried I missed a Seinfeld show. I’d remember an erect naked woman.

[quote=“braxtonhicks”]
my imperfections. :blush:[/quote]

Adonis and Diana don’t have them, but the rest of us…

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours? :rainbow:

I don’t walk around naked at home because I hate this sticky feeling I get when I sit or hold my son (he’s naked most of the time).

But I don’t have cats, so I love sleeping naked.

Miltown do a google on “nude cities of france” or something to that effect. I don’t recall the name of the place but for sure there is a city on the south of france where people are free to go nude anywhere they like…

[quote=“Notsu”]I don’t walk around naked at home because I hate this sticky feeling I get when I sit or hold my son (he’s naked most of the time).

But I don’t have cats, so I love sleeping naked.[/quote]

Well sure. Why not? Women don’t automatically go camping every morning. Men tend to bend in improper directions when not held close to home base by a pair of boxers, especially men who turn over repeatedly.

Some things are meant to be covered up and I am one of them. :blush:

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Notsu”]I don’t walk around naked at home because I hate this sticky feeling I get when I sit or hold my son (he’s naked most of the time).

But I don’t have cats, so I love sleeping naked.[/quote]

Well sure. Why not? Women don’t automatically go camping every morning. Men tend to bend in improper directions when not held close to home base by a pair of boxers, especially men who turn over repeatedly.[/quote]

What’s wrong with camping anyway? I think it’s rather cute. :wink:

Talking about improper, I’m often woken up by my son who finds my nipple and starts suckling at it. :slight_smile:

whoa, this thread is getting TMI.

Of course I am surprised no one has mentioned snail trails… :s

I love sleeping naked, too. Can’t stand the way clothing binds when I toss and turn in bed. However, I sleep in my boxers… because I don’t want to be found naked in the event an earthquake drops my house.

I love sleeping naked, too. Can’t stand the way clothing binds when I toss and turn in bed. However, I sleep in my boxers… because I don’t want to be found naked in the event an earthquake drops my house.[/quote]

If they find you 5 days later, you will be starving, half-concsious and will have crapped all over yourself. Not wearing boxers is the least of your problems.

Or is there something to hide?

[quote=“Tigerman”]
I love sleeping naked, too. Can’t stand the way clothing binds when I toss and turn in bed.[/quote]

you shouldn’t toss in bed so much man.

Soon as I get in the door I’m buffo, baby. Problem is, I’m also absent-minded, so its not unheard of for me to pop out into the yard to bring in the washing au naturel. The yard is overlooked by probably 2-300 people. I’ve also answered the door in said state. So often, in fact, that I have to hang a pair of shorts on the doorhandle to remind myself.
And the time I was sitting on my motorbike in the yard, kicking myself because I’d forgotten to fetch my helmet. Not until I’d gone inside to get it did I realize that I was about to leave for the DVD store wearing nothing BUT my helmet and flipflops.

I wouldnt mind walking around naked, except the fact that if others are naked too I would be a walking sundial.

That’s true, probably. However, I am more concerned with the situation where I manage to get out of the building while still naked… that would make for a somewhat awkward situation.

Only that which we all hide with clothes on a daily basis…

Funny, though… isn’t it? We all have a set of these parts (that we hide) and we all know that we each have one or the other set of these parts and where these parts are located on us… yet, we hide these parts from each other regularly.

Dogs and cats must think we humans are all nutso…

[quote=“truant”][quote=“Tigerman”]
I love sleeping naked, too. Can’t stand the way clothing binds when I toss and turn in bed.[/quote]

you shouldn’t toss in bed so much man.[/quote]

Just figured that one out… :laughing:

[quote=“sandman”]Soon as I get in the door I’m buffo, baby. Problem is, I’m also absent-minded, so its not unheard of for me to pop out into the yard to bring in the washing au naturel. The yard is overlooked by probably 2-300 people. I’ve also answered the door in said state. So often, in fact, that I have to hang a pair of shorts on the doorhandle to remind myself.
And the time I was sitting on my motorbike in the yard, kicking myself because I’d forgotten to fetch my helmet. Not until I’d gone inside to get it did I realize that I was about to leave for the DVD store wearing nothing BUT my helmet and flipflops.[/quote]

:laughing: Someone who’s more absentminded than I am!!!

That’s pretty funny. I’ve done the same on the laundry balcony, only to realize I might be seen. I don’t mind being seen, I just wouldn’t want to offend…

One time I opened the front door to put a bag of kitchen trash just outside. I didn’t forget I was in the buff, but I’m on the top floor with no other apartments from my landing, so there was no chance I’d be seen, right? Well, standing right there was a girl with a broom in her hand, sweeping my landing. :blush: I’d never seen her before, and guess what? Never saw HER again! :laughing: Now I keep that extra pair of shorts handy, too :smiley:

no, she was a pole dancer-o-gram.

I think they even wrote a song about it…

:laughing:

I grew up with my mother and dad (my real dad, not my biological one) walking around topless wearing only their underwear. Of course this was in Florida and we didn’t exactly have the money to afford central air (did they even have that in Florida back then?). My dad even jokes that when Police Academy came out in the theatres, I begged him to take me to see it ( :astonished: ) when I was 4-1/2 years old. In trying to talk me out of it, he told me, euphemistically, that there were people walking around in their underwear in the movie. I replied, “That’s okay, I see that all the time.”

[color=red]TMI Warning…[/color]

At home it’s one thing, but I’m finding that the more time I spend in spas and health clubs, the more comfortable I am becoming. My week at the health resort in Bali last year, where I wearing nothing but a sarong between massage and hot tub sessions, really made me lose my inhibitions. Especially since they had their staff bathing me, drying me, and even putting lotion on for me after a full body massage. I had no room for shyness. I’m planning a return trip for Christmas, although not for those reasons.