Would you walk around naked if you could?

[quote]That’s true, probably. However, I am more concerned with the situation where I manage to get out of the building while still naked… that would make for a somewhat awkward situation.
[/quote]

He he he he…Honestly done that…Taichung a few years back. I never ever sleep with clothes on, even when it’s cold.

[quote]no, she was a pole dancer-o-gram.
[/quote]

:laughing:

I myself wouldn’t mind walking around naked, but seeing everyone else with their undercarriage lowered would put me off going out.

[quote=“sandman”]Soon as I get in the door I’m buffo, baby. Problem is, I’m also absent-minded, so its not unheard of for me to pop out into the yard to bring in the washing au naturel. The yard is overlooked by probably 2-300 people. I’ve also answered the door in said state. So often, in fact, that I have to hang a pair of shorts on the doorhandle to remind myself.
And the time I was sitting on my motorbike in the yard, kicking myself because I’d forgotten to fetch my helmet. Not until I’d gone inside to get it did I realize that I was about to leave for the DVD store wearing nothing BUT my helmet and flipflops.[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: I can totally see you doing that. Okay, technically, I can’t really. But…oh, nevermind.

One of the reasons I couldn’t wait to move out of my parents’ place was because I couldn’t sleep naked during the summer when it was too hot to keep the door shut and too hot, obviously, for a blanket.

I don’t mind the idea of going around naked, per se, but the thought of excess sun exposure would worry me.

Being on the top floor of a building looking down on all the other buildings around me has its advantages…such as watching the sunrise from my bay windows with nothing standing between me and the sunlight except a pane of glass.

I wish I was a pane fo glass… :lovestruck:

BroonArchedWindow

One more reason to visit France.

I would if I could but I won’t. So there.

Actually, living in rooftop has it’s advantages.

alone…

sheesh!

I’m bored!

I’m usually either naked or just a pair of undies … I never wear clothes around the house. I’ll make sure I have boxers on when friends come over, but they’re used to that. I just don’t think clothes are natural … :rainbow:

I’m wondering how many Forumosans are naked right now.

I think you’re all a bit weird.

There’s no way I’d walk around the house in anything less than a thin dress, though I usually sleep in lacy knickers and a negligee.

I suggest some of you do the same.

I admit it. I am.

And I’m at work right now. :smiling_imp:

:blush: just kidding…but you all knew that, right?

I’m a little shocked at how many people have voted.

Maybe I should start the “Forumosa Naked Club” :ponder:

I wonder what kind of events we’d have (what ever the events would be I’m sure they’d be “interesting”). :laughing:

[quote=“miltownkid”]I’m a little shocked at how many people have voted.

I wonder what kind of events we’d have (what ever the events would be I’m sure they’d be “interesting”). :laughing:[/quote]
I wonder how much people would pay me to keep my clothes on.

[quote=“miltownkid”]I’m a little shocked at how many people have voted.

I wonder what kind of events we’d have (what ever the events would be I’m sure they’d be “interesting”). :laughing:[/quote]

So I guess we’ll see you at the next Happy Hour…emphasis on “see you” and “happy”…

An all-nude camping Forumosa camping trip…

Introducing strip poker at Games Club…

And let’s not even talk about what might go on at a nudist Hao Chi Club. :stuck_out_tongue:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:laughing:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:laughing:[/quote]
That’s a SPICY meatball!

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]Actually, living in rooftop has it’s advantages.
I’m bored![/quote]

I lived on a rooftop. That was just okay.

In a rooftop must be a different ball game altogether.

[/quote]

yea me to no a/c by choice so naked is where it is at.

I don’t think people should walk around naked, and here’s why: who wants to deal with a
guy like this?

Also, if guys leave skid marks in their underwear, what are they going to leave all over the sofa? :noway:

Clothes are a good idea!

[quote=“Erhu”]I don’t think people should walk around naked, and here’s why: who wants to deal with a
guy like this?[/quote]

Brings a whole new meaning to skins vs. shirts. Absolutely :laughing:.

Anyway, I never could understand the point of pajamas unless it was cold. You get undressed, put on clothes and then take them off when you want to get dressed? Why not skip the middle process? What’s the point of buying sheet with a 200-thread count if you’ve got pajamas between them and your skin?

Cover, schmover. I could never understand being too embarrassed to see your own body. I mean, it’s your body!

Nudism in Taiwan? Click here.
I started a [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/nudism-in-taiwan/16375/1 thread[/url] awhile ago.
Not that I’m interested.
Really.
But they do have interesting…erm…pictures.