Would you walk around naked if you could?

I would prefer to be nakkie if allowed to be, but I wouldn’t because I care too much about my fellow man (and woman). I’m a humane individual (and I fear the lawsuits).

Its got to be easier for girls. Especially when running. Naked man. Not made to run.

Those New Guinea dudes wear a long upturned winkie holder. It appears to be around 12" to 18" depending on status.

[quote=“Ironman”]Its got to be easier for girls. Especially when running. Naked man. Not made to run.
[/quote]

You’re very wrong about this one. Find a photo of a naked woman and take a closer look - there is a reason (or two) why women can’t run naked.

[quote=“Notsu”][quote=“Ironman”]Its got to be easier for girls. Especially when running. Naked man. Not made to run.
[/quote]

You’re very wrong about this one. Find a photo of a naked woman and take a closer look - there is a reason (or two) why women can’t run naked.[/quote]

So man boobs and all is going to look really bad.

[quote=“Notsu”][quote=“Ironman”]Its got to be easier for girls. Especially when running. Naked man. Not made to run.
[/quote]

You’re very wrong about this one. Find a photo of a naked woman and take a closer look - there is a reason (or two) why women can’t run naked.[/quote]
I distinctly remember a mpeg emailed to me showing this, but it would instantly turn this thread into NSFW. It just looked painful to be honest.

This one is for Ironman. NSFW!!!

Click me

Thank goodness no nudist colonies sponsor marathons…

Slap, slap, slap, slap…

Both genders.

I suppose there is something to all this support wear worn by athletes, after all…

I love being naked. Funny thing happened the other night: I’m not allowed to smoke inside the house and went out for a fag at about 02:00 in the morning, stark naked. As I reached for the fags, the front door closed and I was outside. :roll :blush: : You have never seen a middle aged, fat, white hairy guy find the hidden spare key so fast to get back into the house. Now, my bathrobe hangs behind the front door permanently.

Go no further, please. Nobody wants to know where you keep your cigs when you’re in the altogether! :astonished: :laughing:

Or do they?

Dragonbones???

:wink:

:laughing: Similar incident, different fat balding white guy :blush: :laughing:

What if you get a woody? Maybe at a bar. In Taiwan, the girls would grab it and talk about it with other girls. They do that in Taiwan.

What bars do you go to?

Naked’s good, but wear boxers in the kitchen.

That bacon butty I made this morning with four rashers, a fried egg and a decent bit of bread from Uptown was fantastic, but if I’d been without the boxers and if that spit of pork fat had been higher, I could’ve burnt more than the skin on my knee. I think you know what I’m talking about Sandman, and it’s not the hair on my chinny chin chin.

[color=red]Crunchy pubes[/color]

[quote=“Erhu”]I don’t think people should walk around naked, and here’s why: who wants to deal with a
guy like this?[/quote]

What’s the problem with that guy? You only have to ‘deal’ with him because you’re not cool with him being naked. So your sentence translates as “I don’t think people should walk around naked because I’m not cool with naked people.” Or are you complaining because he’s forcing people to play basketball? Yeah, that would piss me off too. Nudists are supposed to play volleyball.

Here’s another shining example: A lifelong nudist dies and his family is so disrespectful of his beliefs that they bury him full clothed.

The Olympics in ancient Greece used to be conducted in the nude. Apparently the stuff in the little bag is drawn into the body during vigorous exercise, so that it doesn’t get slapped around. That just leaves Mr Wobbly, who is probably more resilient than the booby brothers.

Sisters, thank you. The Doobie Brothers and the Booby Sisters.

The guy in the basketball ad was clearly wearing trainers, socks, glasses and a headband. Not nude, says the rookie.
“Pedant, pedant, pedant, pedant, pedant, pedant, pedaaaaaaaaaant” sung to the tune of Henry Mancini’s ‘Pink Panther.’

[quote=“Erhu”]I don’t think people should walk around naked, and here’s why: who wants to deal with a
guy like this?

Also, if guys leave skid marks in their underwear, what are they going to leave all over the sofa? :noway:

Clothes are a good idea![/quote]

Yes, there are situations, where clothes are a good idea, like job interviews and the like.

However, I feel very offended by your sexist remark. You know, there are guys, who shower and wipe their butts - thus not depositing skid marks all over their underpants. Also, you are sure to find quite a few women with unwashed behinds.

Your research is based on first hand experiences no doubt :wink: