Wwrn

Don’t miss “The Forumosa Hour” 2 pm every Sunday.
wwrn.tz4.com

I use - wwrn.mine.nu:8000 .

wwrn.tz4.com seems to freeze with something from an AOL website trying to load.

If you still have problems hearing us, please use the following link:

Listen to WWRN LIVE

Coming up! Tonight 8-9pm we will have the Canadian duo THE INCRIMINATORS in the studio, chatting and playing live.
It’s going to be a blast.

Hope you enjoyed the Incriminators.

Tomorrow, I will be talking to American T.C. Locke at about 7 pm about his time in the Taiwanese army, his book “Counting Mantou”, his music, and the movie he is working on.

Thanks to all the people who are helping us, and we really appreciate all the kind words of support we have received.

Cheers,
John

Alan from Alleycat’s will be on WWRN this afternoon at about 3:30/4:00 talking to DJ Cesco.

:beer:

Wednesday morning at a little after 9:30, WWRN will be talking to Jim (the Aussie bloke who installs Satellite TV).

Click on the link at the top right of this page to tune in to WWRN.

The All Blacks Lost!!!

I will be in my undies tomorrow for the Community Show; 11am - 3pm.
:blush:
Featured guests; Jean-Marc from Fresh Treks, and T.C. Locke.
Taiwanfun will have an hour 1-2 pm, and the Forumosan Hour with Anthony will be from two to three.

[quote=“almas john”]The All Blacks Lost!!!

I will be in my undies tomorrow for the Community Show; 11am - 3pm.
:blush:
[/quote]

:help: Can anyone tell me where I can get monitor insurance??

Actually, this could give rise to an interesting psychosomatic experiment. Anyone watching and…erm… enjoying the sights a little too much :wanker: could try and think of John really powerfully and John could report any…uh…tingliness he might experience?? :imp:

Just Kidding!! You’re a good sport. Have a great show!

OH SHIT :laughing:

wwrn-cam.mine.nu/

Matt Nicodemus from [color=red]Red 23[/color] will be in the studio this Friday 9-10am.

red23.info/

WWRN, thanks for having ML McLean on the program this morning. I hope the audience found the segment helpful and informative.

The team and the studio facilities are outstanding. :bravo:

Best,

ML McLean wrote [quote]WWRN, thanks for having ML McLean on the program this morning. I hope the audience found the segment helpful and informative.

The team and the studio facilities are outstanding.

Best,[/quote]

Thanks for coming in and doing such a good job. We will repeat the interview on the Sunday Community Show tomorrow. Stay tuned for an exact time.

ML McLean will be a regular guest on WWRN, each time focusing on one particular legal issue in detail (tax, visas, transfers, marriage etc.).

On tomorrow’s Sunday’s Community Show, 11:00am-3:00pm, we have (in the following order):

Lyndon Punt, author of a hking guide, talking about hiking in Taiwan

U.S. lawyer Lui Sieh talking about legal issues for foreigners in Taiwan

Taipei-based foreign band Red 23 www.red23.info

At 1:30, we have Joe Duffer from Taiwan Fun magazine

From 2 to 3 we have Maoman with the Forumosa Hour.

If you have any suggestions for guests, please send me a Private Message.

Cheers,
John
:

I am curious how foreigners were able to start their own station in Taiwan. Does anyone have any idea. I tried to start a radio station 4 years ago but at that time that had no staion space available. Or is WREN owned by Taiwanese?

WWRN is off air at the moment, and will most likely be so for the next couple of days. We will let you know when we go back on air. Thanks for everyone’s help and patience.

WWRN is back on air with music but not with all our regular programs. We will keep you updated.

Where’s the link gone from the top of the Forumosa page? Have admin removed it?

We removed it earlier today. Apparently circumstances have changed at WWRN, and we’re waiting to hear more details from Ryan. Forumosa is still eager to support English radio in Taiwan - we’re just not sure anymore that WWRN is actually going to make it to the airwaves.

Does that mean there won’t be Forumosa show on WWRN today?