Xiao s

I’ve seen a binglang girl with no panties that looks like her on the road to Taoyuan. :slight_smile:

Quick side note question: In the group SOS. There’s little S and big S. But who was O? Was there an O?

That be one ugly ass bitch.

Her legs are okay, but anyone gonna defend her FACE? Damn, she look like a lizard. Seriously.

[quote=“Rubicon Bojador”]That be one ugly ass bitch.

Her legs are okay, but anyone gonna defend her FACE? Damn, she look like a lizard. Seriously.[/quote]

excuse me?
take a look at the cutie to the left. much cuter.

Are you critical folks insane?

The girl is quite attractive, and I would be willing to bet substantial sums of moolah that any of the guys around here would accept gladly an invite from her to jump in bed and that many of the women here would be happy to be as “ugly” as she.

I never will understand the need to be negatively critical of any woman’s appearance.

TM, any attractive was lost the first time I heard her speak…

The sound of one hand clapping is going on in her head.

[quote=“jdsmith”]TM, any attractive was lost the first time I heard her speak…

The sound of one hand clapping is going on in her head.[/quote]

Yeah, sure… I think she’s annoying too… and criticisms of her behavior are fair game, IMO.

I’m just talking about her appearance, however.

No padded bras for her. It’s common knowledge that hers are surgically enhanced.

Brian

Bet she is shaved down there…drool…slobber…yum yum.

BroonGilette

[quote=“wipt”][quote=“Bu Lai En”]She’s an ugly slapper, and probably the most annoying Taiwanese pseudo-celebrity on TV.

Brian[/quote]

I second that. :bravo:[/quote]
Oooh! I get two with one stone here.

[quote=“Tigerman”]
I never will understand the need to be negatively critical of any woman’s appearance.[/quote]

From my understanding of men, it’s always the appearance that catches the man’s eye first. Besides, the women here probably say stuff that you wouldn’t say in front of you momma about her…

Well yes, of course. What else is there for the eye to catch but appearances? :wink: Which begs the question - after catching what a woman looks like, what does the eye catch second?

She’s plenty good enough for the likes of me.

What a dumb thing to say. Of course it’s appearance that people - not just men, be honest - notice first. You can’t see personality from across the room, can you?

Sure. I’m just saying that I don’t understand the apparent need to be negatively critical of a woman’s appearance. I mean, what’s the point in that?

[quote=“ac_dropout”]I’ve seen a binlang girl with no panties that looks like her on the road to Taoyuan. :slight_smile:

Quick side note question: In the group SOS. There’s little S and big S. But who was O? Was there an O?[/quote]

didn’t S.O.S. stand for “Sisters Of Sheu?”

Yeah. Looks like at least one of the teeny-bopper Sisters has become a pretty hot woman.

I think she’s hot. But her TV personality is really annoying. She has these guests on her show and is always trying to outshine them. Like, wtf, they’re your guests, the spotlight should be on them, not you.

Her image change from whimsical girl to hot woman has been difficult to adjust to, but I’m sure she’s happy with it, and her love interest(s).

I don’t know but was there a point in “Babewatch” either?

Yea you can see personality from across the room,generally it’s called charisma which you probably have a lack of… :laughing: :laughing: