Xiao s

I had to Google “Babewatch”. Anyway, I see nothing wrong with looking at women and complimenting them on their appearances… Its only negative criticism of looks that I have a problem with.

小 S has a 小 腹 (little beer belly)! If that is really sexy, why the hell did I waste money on a gym membership. :s

put those claws away girl

What about her sister?

Really? Explain it.

[quote=“aprimo”][quote=“Rubicon Bojador”]That be one ugly ass bitch.

Her legs are okay, but anyone gonna defend her FACE? Damn, she look like a lizard. Seriously.[/quote]

excuse me?
take a look at the cutie to the left. much cuter.[/quote]

I did. It’s cute all right. What is it? :bouncy:

That’s NOT true. She doesn’t have a 小 腹.

I agree with Tigerman, some of you are being too critical of her body. She’s not fat nor does she look like she’s anorexic. I mean, come one. If you wanna be picky, then let it be her height - she’s not that tall. But then again, neither are most of the Taiwanese men. And she is funny…well, in an annoying sorta way. I like her cuz she’s real. If she wants to pick her nose, she won’t hold back. And she won’t try to sweet-talk you just because you’re some big shot. You won’t find another girl like her in Taiwan serioulsy. In fact, she’s so rare she should be considered a national treasure. The only beef I’ve got with her is that she’s pan-blue like most of the celebrities but there’s no point of getting all political in a topic like this, is there. Anyway, she can be pretty rude and even obnoxious at times but that’s what people like about her.

Technically, that is known as a “love mound”, and virtually all girls/women have one.

I also agree people are being far too critical. She’s a very attractive woman which most men would (or should) be glad to be with. I actually see her as a kind of highly empowered feminist icon. She has the power, she knows it, and she’s not shy to let people know it.

Technically, that is known as a “love mound”, and virtually all girls/women have one.[/quote]
Errr, are you referring to what I think you’re referring? That little mound down where… :blush: er Nevermind. But in Japanese there is a name for it and it’s called ‘moo-lee’ mound or something like that. I can’t remember exactly. But I think I know what your talking about. It’s official your nasty, Tigerman. :smiling_imp:

If opinions are asked for then you have to expect positive and negative ones. In particular if those comments happen to be about the appearance/looks of a public figure I don’t really see a problem in that - the opinions merely reflect the personal taste but are otherwise meaningless (for the lack of a better word).

Further I don’t think this is just a male thing, i.e. a thread about a male person (e.g. an actor) would probably have drawn similar comments from women (and some men, too, of course :wink: ), as well I have heard women commenting on the appearance / looks of other women in both ways, positively and negatively.

Technically, that is known as a “love mound”, and virtually all girls/women have one.[/quote]

As well as a lot of guys in Taiwan, although the term may be more of “love mountain”…

Fifth! I wouldn’t () her with a stolen (*).

That’s the truth she’s like 154cm tall… she’s bloody tiny, but you’d never guess looking at her because she’s got near perfect proportion… but see her stading next to anyone of normal height and she looks like a midget…

She has the same proportions as Britney Spears and Christine Aguilera. Size 0. Extra Small. Like most celebrities diets of the “would you like air for lunch or a drop of water with that air?”

No way…her bio says 160 cm. Big difference!

No way…her bio says 160 cm. Big difference![/quote]

Seems like it would be tough determination to make unless one has actually met her in person. How much shorter is she than her bio-listed height? Hard to say. For basketball players the bio height is often 10 to 15 cm taller than the real height. But if one uses that 15 cm as a percentage rather than an absolute number, then it certainly seems possible that she’s only 6 cm shorter than her bio lists her. :idunno:

Xiao S or whoever…

Can you guys differentiate between “hot” / “sexy” / “cutie” / “beauty” ???
Maybe the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :notworthy:

"Seek first to understand. Then to be understood." ~ Stephen Covey, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

What do her farts smell like?
Hey! That’s an important factor.

Sexy and hot don’t have to co-incide. An average looking girl can be sexy, and hot women can be unattractive. It’s kind of a personal style thing I guess.

[quote=“sandman”]What do her farts smell like?
Hey! That’s an important factor.[/quote]

Why do you think I kicked her out of the sack last nite? :fume:

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“sandman”]What do her farts smell like?

Why do you think I kicked her out of the sack last night? :fume:[/quote]
That bad, eh? Bet she was eating crackers, too. :laughing:

[quote=“sandman”]What do her farts smell like?

Girls don’t fart, silly, only skeevy stoners fart.