Xiao s

Tigerman, you haven’t learned anything about women in all your years on Earth, have you? :blush:

Criticizing other women makes women feel better. Same thing with men.

[quote=“Tigerman”]

Are you critical folks insane?

The girl is quite attractive, and I would be willing to bet substantial sums of moolah that any of the guys around here would accept gladly an invite from her to jump in bed and that many of the women here would be happy to be as “ugly” as she.

I never will understand the need to be negatively critical of any woman’s appearance.[/quote]

I was criticizing ac’s choice of picture. If you want to show off how hot someone is, don’t use a photo of her wearing a tent.

ImaniOU wrote: [quote]If you want to show off how hot someone is, don’t use a photo of her wearing a tent.[/quote]

A tent? My God, I don’t think there’s enough material there to make me a pair of underwear. :laughing:

I don’t know…I think that top could set me up with a whole wardrobe of undergarments.

That’s one tent I wouldn’t mind camping in, if you know what I mean and I think you do :howyoudoin:

A tent? My God, I don’t think there’s enough material there to make me a pair of underwear. :laughing:[/quote]

I don’t think she’s wearing underwear in this photo. :slight_smile:

A tent? My God, I don’t think there’s enough material there to make me a pair of underwear. :laughing:[/quote]

I don’t think she’s wearing underwear in this photo. :slight_smile:[/quote]
You think xiao s would pull a Paris Hilton on a red carpet? Naw. Fat chance.

Nipple patches don’t count as underwear…do they?

Yeah, I know. You were not one of those criticizing her looks.

Look at the curves on this Small S.
I dare anyone to say something bad about its figure.

Dare I say it, Small S making an “O” face.

[quote=“914”]Tigerman, you haven’t learned anything about women in all your years on Earth, have you? :blush:

Criticizing other women makes women feel better. Same thing with men.[/quote]

I’m a man. Negatively criticizing a woman’s appearance would not make me feel better.

That’s what I’m talking about. Men negatively criticizing the appearance of women. Yes, I’m 42 and I still don’t get it.

…I’m a man. Negatively criticizing a woman’s appearance would not make me feel better.

…Yes, I’m 42 and I still don’t get it.[/quote]
Well, are you by any chance still single, Tiger? That’s my kind of man. :wink: Even as a woman, I didn’t feel the need to critisize other women’s appearance so I’d feel better about myself like some do. While everyone is entitled to their opinions, to purposely find faults about her body, which most would agree is relatively in pretty good shape is just silly in my book.

None whatsoever. Approaching my 16th wedding anniversary to the girl I met almost 20 years ago.

[quote=“Tigerman”]
None whatsoever. Approaching my 16th wedding anniversary to the girl I met almost 20 years ago.[/quote]

Not approaching yet I wish you and your wife Happy 16th Anniversary!!!

None whatsoever. Approaching my 16th wedding anniversary to the girl I met almost 20 years ago.[/quote]
Wow, 20 years. I can’t even imagine being with someone for 2 years! That deserves a bow :notworthy: . Happy 16th wedding anniversary, Tiger!

I’d give xiao s a free one. :hubba:

[color=black]“But, Xiao S, you’re a beautiful woman, and if I was to want a free one, I’d want it with you, I guess, more than them other two. It’s just that I…I can’t on account of my wife…”[/color]

I dunno guys… as far as I’m concerned, any Taiwanese bird who’s been in the gossip rags for attending sex orgies and doing E is cool in my book!

And seeing how, er, energetic she is on TV, I’m guessing she’d be even moreso whilst in bed (probably on something) with a handsome stud like myself!

That having been said, normally I’m not a fan of fakies (meaning cosmetically emphasized ta-tas)…

i thought her legs looked pasty and sick on that tv show…looks much better in person (saw her at taichung promo event).

speaking of that tv show though, what’s with that chinese dude wearing the ski goggles on set. that has got to be the stupidest fuckin thing i have ever seen.

You people just don’t understand Chinese culture.
Ahhhhhhh! That felt GOOOOOD! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: