Yet another mass shooting in the US

Exactly.

And another one!

‘Chicago hospital shooting: A young cop, doctor, pharmacy resident and the gunman all die in Mercy Hospital attack’

I believe that by current year Chicago standards 4 murders in a day is actually below average.

2 Likes

Exactly. This is like a surplus of still alive people. The only reason it made the news is because it fits the agenda of the people who want to take away legal guns.

1 Like

Yup, not newsworthy. Just another shootout at a hospital. Doctor and pharmacy student caught in crossfire probably. Womp-womp.

Grey’s Anatomy season 6 finale realness.

Likely not, but yikes

^Problem glasses detected.

She was only 18 years old? Does anyone else feel her photos make her look much older than 18?

1 Like

Another one.

I feel like this happens on such a frequency that it’d probably be better to combine all the topics. Like the air pollution thread.

1 Like

It’s terrible. If it carries on there will be more deaths than knife murders in London . I guess you could hand in your kitchen knives to reduce the availability of weapons though :thinking:

You want Londoners to have guns :joy:

Goodness … knives seem bad enough :cold_sweat:

Yeah, it’s terrible here. Just another surreal day in Celebrity Nation.

I am seriously not understanding the logic of this post

1 Like

it shows that man kills man, and many times to a far larger degree when done with non-guns.
killing will never go away in society

1 Like

Is this what the US has come to? Being compared to Congo? It’s a first world country for fuck’s sake. And your justification to this issue is people kill people? Are you serious?

Republicans are impossible.

4 Likes

I love how conservatives will moan about our values being destroyed but when it comes to lunatics blasting away at a bunch of people with a gun, there’s always some justification for it.

4 Likes

What? Mine?

Frustration maybe. :idunno:

Yes. Are we really comparing to the Congo now.

1 Like